Falling Apart

-Carnell
Carnell: Don't tell me you've been drinking Autumn!

Autumn: You need to relax it was one beer okay, don't get your panties in a bunch.

Carnell: I don't give a damn if it was a sip, you know you can't drink when you're pregnant!

Autumn: Well what's done is, besides it's my body so I do what I want.

She tries to walk past me and go to her room, bit I grab her wrist.

Carnell: Autumn listen to me. You are not to drink while you are pregnant with my child, do you hear me?

Autumn: Carnell let me go!

Carnell: No I don't think you understand!

Autumn: You're hurting me dammit!

Autumn snatched away and I saw Bree walk into the kitchen.

Bree: What the hell's up with all this screaming?

Autumn: So when were you gonna tell me your whore was staying here?

Bree: Whore?

Autumn: Wow you're deaf and ugly.

Bree: You better watch it, it's not too early for an ass whooping!

Carnell: Alright chill, nobody's beating anybody!

Autumn: You know what I really don't have time for this, I'm getting my stuff and I'm gone.

Carnell: And where the hell are you going?

Autumn: It's none of your business Carnell, look I appreciate you looking out for me, but I can take care of myself.

Carnell: Do you not remember the whole reason we're even arguing? As long you have my child you are my business and-

Autumn: It's not yours.

Carnell: What?

Autumn: Carnell the baby's not yours.

Carnell: So this whole time you lied to me.

Autumn: I'm sorry I-

Carnell: You used me this whole time. I cared about you, I let you sleep in my bed and you treat me like this?

Autumn: Look that was the only way I figured you'd let me stay.

Carnell: How about being honest with once in your fucking life! You know what, I'm done.

Autumn: Carnell I-

Carnell: Save it, just get out!

Autumn: Fine.

She went in her room and grabbed what little stuff she had and I watched her walk out my house going God knows where.

Carnell: All this time she played me, and I fell for all that shit.

Bree: Carnell you can't blame yourself.

Carnell: Yes I can, because the sad thing is I saw this coming, but I let my heart get in the way.

Bree: You were trying to do the right thing.

Carnell: And look where that's got me. I just feel bad for that baby, I mean the mom's a bitch and the dad could be some crack head on the corner.

Bree: Well she's not your problem anymore. You gotta start living for you and not anyone else.

Carnell: Yea, your right.

Bree: smiling I know I am.

I pulled her into a hug and gave her a kiss.

Carnell: You have no idea how much I love you.