Falling hard for you

Carnell

I sat outside the clinic on the curb, my hands rubbing my temples, thinking how my life was about to change forever. I'm so not ready to be a dad, I mean I'm 23 I party, I smoke, I drink, taking care of a kid is the last thing on my mind right now. I mean I know for a fact I wrapped it up, I remember throwing the wrapper out and everything. Stupid thing must've broke. Or maybe I'm not the one that got her pregnant.. I walk back inside and see the nurse setting up for the ultrasound and I tell Autumn that I had to be somewhere because this is all too much for me right now.

Autumn: Hey, are you ok?

Carnell: I'm fine, look I actually have to be somewhere so-

Autumn: Wait so you're telling me something or someone else is more important than your son? Wow Carnell that's pretty low.

Can she really not test me at a time like this.

Carnell: You wanna know what's low? The fact that knowing you, this kid might not even be mine. To be honest I really can't trust you, so if you'll excuse me I need to go.

She looked at me with her mouth wide open and sat there in shock as I left. I walked out the clinic pissed, upset, confused, and scared all at the same time. As soon as this kid is born I'm sure as hell getting a paternity test. Whether she likes it or not.

__________________________________

*Saturday, Kelly and Raven's Wedding Day*

Carnell

We all stood in the lobby of the church preparing to start the ceremony. Rae was in the bathroom finishing up getting ready while the rest of us were lining up with our girls. First was Dustin and Alex, then Bryan and Aja, next was Patrick and Morgan, and last was Bree and I. Only problem is I haven't seen her all day and I have no clue where she is. The song we're walking out to which is Back at One by Brian McKnight starts playing and Dustin and Alex walk out.

Carnell: Hey do you know where Bree is?

Aja: I think she's in the bathroom with Rae, bu don't worry she'll make it out in time.

She smiles at me then walks out with Bryan. It's alomost our turn where the hell is she? I take a deep breath trying to calm down then I feel a pair of hands cover my eyes.

Bree: Guess who?

Carnell: Hmm, Hallie Berry? *laughs*

Bree: Um no, wrong answer sir. *laughs*

She uncovers my eyes then I turn around and give her a hug and kiss.

Carnell: What was taking you so long?

Bree: Oh there was a slight issue, but it's all good now.

Carnell: What kind of issue?

Bree:*sigh* If I tell you, you  have to promise not to say anything.

Carnell: Ok I promise, now tell me!

Bree: Well I was helping Rae out in the bathroom because she was throwing up and turns out she's pregnant.

Carnell: Damn, that's wow. Does Kelly know?

Bree: No, and it's gonna stay that way until she tells him herself.

Carnell: I'm not saying a damn thing.

Bree: You better not or your ass is mine.

Carnell: *smirks* I thought it already was.

Bree: *smiles* Shut up.

I kiss her then we start walking out. It's kinda weird because as I'm walking down the aisle with her I get this really good feeling almost like I can see us doing this one day for us. Yea it's still early on, but there's just something about her that makes me never want to let her go. I go and stand by Patrick and she stands next to Morgan then everyone in the church rises as Rae walks out with her father.She looks nice and you can tell she's really happy, I just don't understand why she hasn't told Kelly yet. Her father gives her away to Kelly and they stand in front of the preacher preparing to read their vows.