What the F*ck

-Bree

I was lounging on the couch flipping through channels waiting for Carnell to get here. I just need to talk to him about this whole drug addict thing, I don't want him hurting himself if it's true and if not, better safe than sorry. I kept flipping through until I reached the news channel and there was a black Toyota Camry flipped over on the side of the road. Damit waswas totaled and looked kinda like Carnell's car. I turned up the volume and focused my attention on the report.

"Breaking news a black 2013 Toyota Camry has been flipped over near the main bypass. Witnesses say a track- trailer seemed to have a red light causing the driver of the motorist to swerve off the rode to avoid being hit. Unfortunately, he's faced with even more damage. The victim has been identified as 23 year old Carnell Breeding and has been immediately rushed to Atlanta Medical Center with serious injuries..."

As soon as I heard Carnell's name my heart sank to my stomach. All I kept thinking was go. Go to him Bree, he needs you. My heart was practically pounding through my chest as I grabbed my keys and drove to the hospital. Dear God please don't take him. That's all that ran through my mind. I parked my car and ran inside to see someone being rushed down the halls on a stretcher. Something in me was telling me it was Carnell. I was walking outside and started to dial Alex, but I bumped right into her and Dustin on the way out. I looked at them my welling up with tears. Alex pulled me into a hug.

Dustin: He'll pull through, he's strong.

He pats me on the back then goes outside to call the others. God I hope Carnell makes it.

______________________________________

-Carnell

Everything just happened so fast. One minute everything's fine, next thing I know I'm spinning off the side of the road. That moment seems to be the only thing I see right now. The truck coming towards me, I spin off the road, then the car.. it flips over. I still feel the excruciating pain of the glass from the windshield plunging into my skin and the steering wheel nearly making my lungs collapse. "We've got a pulse!"  That's the first thing I've heard in what feels like hours. Was I dead? At this point I didn't know what to think anymore. All I know is I just wanted to see Bree...

______________________________________

-Bree

Bryan, Aja, Patrick, and Morgan eventually made their way to and waited anxiously with us.

Bryan: Where was Carnell headed in the first place?

Bree: sniffles I told him to come over.

And here come the tears again.

Aja: It's not your fault he got in an accident Bree, it's the dumbass that ran a light who should be at blame.

We all sat comforting one another, then finally a doctor came over to us.

Dr: Are you all here for Carnell Breeding?

Dustin: Yea doc, how is he?

Dr: Well it isn't good, he's suffering from internal bleeding and a broken leg, but we ran several tests and came upon something interesting...

Bree: Well, what was it?

Dr: He had traces of crack/cocaine in his system.

A silence wept over us and we just looked at one another. I hate to admit it, but that damn Chris was right.

Bree: When can we see him?

Dr: He's sleeping in Intensive Care Unit now, but we can allow only 2 family members at a time.

Dustin: Go ahead Bree, we know how much you wanna see him.

I give a quick smile to them and followed the Doctor to his room. Once the door opened, he appeared with all the tubes running through him, oxygen going through his nose, his left leg elevated in a cast and his beautiful eyes were shut and there was a scar running under his right eye. My poor baby. I grab one of his hands and it's warm. I kiss it and hold on my heart.

Bree: God Carnell what am I gonna do with you?

I was having a sentimental moment, but then this brown skinned girl with curly hair came walking in. She was kinda short and had glasses. Only question is who the fuck was she?

Bree: Um excuse me, who are you? They're only allowing family or close friends right now.

She gave me this look I didn't like then she gave me a fake ass smile.

???: Oh I'm a real close friend of Carnell's; I'm his baby's mama.

What the fuck...