Torn

Carnell

Autumn left about a hour ago and I still can't believe what i did last night. How could I let her in yet again? I'm setting myself up for failure I just know it, but a part of me just can't seem to let go. I mean I love her, but she's no good for me. I wanted to work things out with her, but  I can't keep giving my all to her only for her to screw me over again in the end. Bad thing is, I have feelings not just for Autumn, but for Bree too. I really want to know more about Bree I mean she's beautiful and seems really nice.  Speaking of Bree, I never did reply to her text. There's so much on my mind right now that if I text her I'm bound to say something stupid. I sat in my room contemplating my next move. Should I stay with Autumn and work things out or hook up with Bree and see how things go? Damn it, if only I could have em both!

_________________________________

Bree

Ever since Rae told me about Carnell's emotional "issues" I'm kinda nervous on whether we should talk or not. I mean he still hasn't responded so does he even wanna talk to me? Was I too forward? Did I come off bitchy? It's really bothering me because that man is fineeee.

Raven: So do you wanna come out tonight or what?

Bree: Huh? What?

Raven: I asked you if you wanted to come to dinner with me and Alex.

Bree: Oh no thanks I'm kinda tired from all this shopping today.

Raven: Are you ok, you usually like to stay out all night when we hang it's only 3 in the afternoon Bree *laughs*

Bree:*smiles* Yea I'm fine, I just kinda tired that's all.

Raven: Ok call me later girl, feel better.

Bree: Thanks I will.

We go our separate ways and once I get in my car I just sit there for a moment trying to gather my thoughts. I check my phone and still no new messages. What is with guy. He's soo light skinned when it comes to texting, my gosh. I pull off and as I come to a red light I couldn't help but notice a familiar face walking down the street. Carnell. He walks into the nearby corner store for who knows what. Now I know damn well he has gotten to have seen my text. Well guess it's time to see what's up with his non replying ass.

____________________________________

Carnell

Carnell: Hi can I get a pack of Marlboros please?

The cashier reaches behind the counter to get me my cigarettes and as I pull out my wallet I froze as I saw Bree walk into the store. She gave me a quick glance and brushed right past me. Her sweet perfume lingered in the nearby air as I was mesmerized by her effortless beauty.

Cashier: Sir..

Carnell: Huh?

Cashier: That will be $5.00

Carnell: Oh, sorry here.

I pretty much threw the money at him as I grabbed the cigarettes and searched the aisles for her. Finally I found her at the refrigderator picking up an Arizona tea. I walk up beside her and pick out a drink.

Carnell:*smiles* Wow looks like we have more in common then I thought.

She looks up and gives me a confused look.

Bree: It's just tea *laughs*

Carnell: *laughs* Yea I know, but atleast I know something about you besides your name.

Bree: Yea and I know you act super light skinned when it comes to texting. *laughs*

Carnell: Oh yea, my bad I fell asleep and forgot to respond to you this morning. I was really busy.