Changes

2 weeks later

-Carnell

Today I get released from the hospital and they gave me a whole bunch of pain medicine, not to mention the fact my doctor suggested I enroll in a rehab facility. Like damn I use a little cocaine here and there no big deal. I think I'd know if I had a problem. In addition to all my health issues Bree hasn't been back to see me since we argued last week. I called her countless times and left messages and she's just ignored me.

I don't blame her, I did act like a jerk. I saw Dustin pull up outside in the parking lot and I got my stuff and got in the car.

Dustin: Wassup?

Carnell: Feeling like shit that's what.

Dustin: Hey, I hate to say it, but you deserve it.

I look over and give him that "nigga what" face.

Dustin: C'mon Carnell you were fucking around with Autumn while you were with Bree not to mention the fact you're doing drugs and you lied to me about it. So yea, you should feel like shit.

Carnell: Look man I really don't wanna hear this right now.

Dustin: That's your problem, you always wanna do what Carnell wants to do and you never consider how some of that shit is gonna effect everyone else.

Carnell: sucks teeth Man whatever.

Dustin: Whatever my ass. You're lucky we're related otherwise I wouldn't be putting up with your bullshit, I have a life of my own..

For the rest of the car ride he just kept ranting to me so I just looked out the window and tuned him out. Will there ever be a day when everyone just hops off my dick like seriously. Just let me do me. We reached my apartment building and I got my stuff and gladly went inside. I unlocked my door and walked into the living room to see Autumn laying on the couch talking on the phone.

Autumn: I gotta go, I'll call you back later. Hey why didn't you tell me you were getting released today, I could've picked you up.

Carnell: Ever think that I didn't want you to? Who was that on the phone?

Autumn: rolls eyes Nobody.

Carnell: I knew you were crazy, but not to the point where you have conversations with yourself Autumn.

I put my stuff down and head to the kitchen to make a sandwich.

Autumn: Just drop it ok, jeez so nosy.

Carnell: Well I pay all the bills so I do have a right to be nosy. Speaking of bills why aren't you working today?

Autumn: I have off Tuesdays and Friday's. Look I gotta go, while I'm out do you need anything?

Carnell: Yea, for you to stay gone.

Autumn: Ha,ha,ha very funny. I'll be back later.

She left then I plopped down on the couch. I texted Bree earlier today and she still hasn't replied to my other texts so I figured I'd call again and of course it goes to voicemail.

Hey Bree, it's me again. Look I know you want nothing to do with me right now, but I just want you to know I'm sorry for all this shit I'm putting you through. The last thing I wanted to was hurt you, and I did it anyway. Just please call me when you get this message. I love you baby.