Chapter 6, Part 5

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Mrs. Regis opened the front door and she wore a confused smile on her face. It was that type of smile that is an insult to you but sort of isn't because its a smile, although the person is most likely wondering What The Hell Are You. I flashed her back a smile, hopefully one better than hers.

"Is uh Jonny in?" I asked her quietly. Mrs Regis' fake smile contorted into a real one. Was she only upset because she thought I came to her? "You're a friend of Jonny's?" She asked, but before I could even answer she welcomed me in. She turned around to walk away from the door and her fluffy red hair bounced as she did so. I decided to follow her into the kitchen, hoping she leads me to Jonny.

I stood at the threshold and stared in. Right here is where it happened. Right in front of the refrigerator, beside the kitchen table which still only has a bowl of fake fruits at the center. Only thing that has changed really, is that Mr Regis is now sitting at the table and Mrs Regis is leaning against the counter, and staring intently at me.

"Are you afraid to come in, son?" she asked me and rose her eyebrows. I don't really know this woman, or her husband, but she seems extremely strict. She looks hard and like she can't even take a joke. I tried not to stare at her hard face for too long, and I ended up looking to Mr Regis. He looks simple and laid back. He looks completely uncaring about anything that happens. He had a newspaper in front of his face and his eyes scanned the print. He didn't even bat an eyelash to me or his wife.

"I'm seriously in the mood for-" Jonny entered the kitchen from the backyard and he stopped when he noticed me. I blinked a couple of times at him. I could have just gone to my backyard to see him. He's shirtless, still standing at the door and staring at me.

"Your friend's here." She said but didn't turn her head to Jonny.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me with his eyebrows coming close together. I shrugged my shoulders. I honestly didn't know why I came here. I was sat in my room, bored for yet another day, and I decided why not. I'm not fond of Jonny, but I feel like I should at least try to be considering the thoughts in my head and feelings consuming my body. Jonny stood on the opposite side of the kitchen and he stared at him.

"Jonny?" Mrs Regis asked and her eyes widened and her eyebrows went up. She had a look on her face that look unpleasant mixed with unsatisfactory. What's wrong with me? I blinked down at myself.

Wait does she know he's gay? Does she know about me? Does she know what happened between us? I bit my bottom lip softly and looked down. Jonny was suddenly close to me and he pulled my arm so I'd turn around and walk away with me. We went up the stairs and into the second room, where he shoved me in and immediately locked the door when we were both in. I blinked a couple times trying to understand what just happened. Why is he locking me in his room?

"Why did you come here? Are you insane?" He asked me and moved closer to me. "You shouldn't have-" He stopped and stared at me and I stared back at him. "Why did you come?" he asks again, this time softer and in a gentler tone.

"I don't really know." I answered softly then swallowed dryly. Jonny took a step closer to me and kissed me, again. Our lips were pressed against each other with no other movement, and I took that moment to breathe him in. My hands went to his shoulders and his behind me, around my waist. I stepped closer and finally opened my mouth to allow his tongue to infiltrate my mouth. His hands went down my body and stopped just at the small of my back, some seconds later, his hand was going down to my butt, but I stopped him immediately. I pushed him away and stepped back a couple times.

"What?"

"Don't." I bit my bottom lip and looked down. "I'm not like you."

"You came to my house and made out with me in my bedroom; you're exactly like me, you're gay."

"No, I'm not." I said quickly and shook my head. "I'm not gay. I just-" I stopped and stared at him. I'm not gay. There is no way I'm gay. I don't even like him that much. I just like his kisses. I like the feeling of his lips against mine, of him pressing himself onto me and keeping me pressed against him.

But this is normal, right? College students go gay all the time, its absolutely normal. I'm just testing something. I want to know what I am. I mean, I was only recently introduced to this world of homosexuals, I should at least know if I am one -- which I'm not, I'm still in the testing phase.

I moved closer toward him and pulled him to me, taking control of the kiss. He kisses me hungrily and its kind of turning me on. Jonny's hand went down, all the way down and I allowed him. I moaned into the kiss while running my fingers through his thick, brown hair. Jonny and I stepped backward until the back of my knees hit the bed. I turned us around so that he fell onto the bed and I was on top of him. I didn't know what to do now, so I just kissed him and kissed him harder, while his hands roamed my body.

When my hand ran down his chest it felt weird. I felt his chest, alone, no boobs and for a moment that snapped me out of whatever daze I was in, but then began to kiss down my jawline, to my neck, and I was lost again. He sucked and nibbled at the tender skin where my jawline and neck meet. I moaned softly without even realizing what I was doing, but I didn't care. Jonny flipped us over, so that I was at the bottom and he was hovered over me. His hand went beneath my top then lift it up, showing off my chest (I'm not as athletic as he is, but I'm no shrimp either). He stopped and his eyes raked my body, making me feel a little -- no, all lot -- self conscious. Jonny didn't say anything though, he just leaned in and kissed me again.

Maybe this is just a dream. Maybe I'm just dreaming about this right now. And I'm not actually kissing, well making out with a guy -- and not just any guy, Jonny Cooper -- on his bed and actually liking it. Actually wanting more. Actually wanting him. Maybe this is just a dream.