Wedding Drama

Here's another chapter, enjoy this one was a fun one to write.

Today is the big day. Blair and Louis are getting married and New York is erupting in chaos. Everything that was planned to the last detail was coming together to create Blair's fairytale wedding that's she's always wanted. With everything, she has been through and had to endure she deserves to have her happy ending.

"Who knew you liked bubble baths?" I ask Nate as I rest my back against his chest. Nate brings the glass of champagne to my lips.

"What's not to like

"What's not to like. I'm relaxed more than I have been in weeks. I have champagne and most importantly I have you laying naked against me. I would say I'm having a pretty good time." I swat his hand as I sink further into his chest.

"So, me being naked is the most important thing?" I tease.

"Trust me it's a huge factor, but the best part is I love you." Nate dips down and kisses me. I turn around to face him and deepen the kiss. Water is sloshing around pooling out of the tub as I straddled him. I strained out a deep moan as he trailed kisses down my throat to eventually kiss the tops of my breast. I grip Nate's wet hair as I bite my lip as he continues his assault. He moves his hands lower as they rub up and down my thighs before finding their way to my ass. I jerk his head up so I can devour his lips once more before fully getting back to what I've come to discover the most pleasurable minutes of my life.

__________________________________
We finally make it out of our morning bath to be greeted by missed phone calls from Blair and Serena needing my assistance.

"God, why did we wait so long to sleep together!" Nate exclaims as he continues to walk around stark naked as he begins to dry and style his hair.

"I can think of a reason." He whips his head around splattering me with water from his wet hair.

"What do you..."

"Nate, the first time we had sex was mediocre at best." I swear it was like I said I killed his beloved pet. I guess to guys it's the same as telling them they're not as good in bed as they thought.

"I'm great in bed. Obviously those three orgasms back there are evidence enough." Nate comes closer to me grabbing me by my hips pulling me close to him. "Or do I need to show you again?" He asks suggestively. I lightly swatted his chest with a huge grin on my face.

"As fun as that sounds, I really have to get going to meet Blair. As one of her maids of honors I need to be by her side on her big day."

"Hey, don't ignore the situation. Tell me the truth."

"Nate, you're not horrible at sex anymore."

"Anymore! Ella come on you don't say that to your boyfriend who just rocked your world in the tub may I add." I kiss his cheek.