Bart's Truth

It's almost the end. Only a few more chapters before Ella's story comes to a close.

Blair's POV

"I have called you all here because you are the most conniving group of scammers and schemers that I know." I compliment Ivy, Sage, and Georgina. "And Serena, you're my best friend."

"Thanks for clarifying. I still don't understand why Georgina's here." Serena states.

"You can't have an evil cabal without the Queen of con. And frankly, I should've been given more notice."

"You lost your royal status when I took your phone at cotillion." Sage is now wanting to pick a fight. How childish.

"Ha, phone stealing? Seriously? That's the reining bra of treachery..."

"Enough!" I regain their attention. "If I wanted infighting, I would've called my minions." They stop their bickering and give me their full attention. "Now I need here. I need you all here. To use your dastardly skills to take down Bart Bass."

"Yeah, but last time we did that, Nate ended up in jail."

"Do you want to go back to being the goat or lend your impersonation prowess to my plan?" I ask Ivy who says nothing more.

"Blaire, are you sure Chuck would want you involved in his war?" I don't' even have to think before answering.

"It's not his choice. Bart Bass is threatening not only Chuck's life but Ella's too. Chuck is worried that his sister won't be safe with Bart still around. We are doing this tonight to save both Chuck and Ella and in turn free Nate. I want you all to get Bart talking. And record him on your phones. We'll merge your master manipulations, your wanton disregard for authority, and your brilliance at playing dumb." I point out their best qualities even if they don't know it themselves. "Bart Bass may able to fool the FBI, be he has never had to face off against Blair Waldorf and her bitches."

We are ready to leave and head for the event but Serena had to talk to me. "Have you told Ella about this?"

"The less she knows the better. She has a child to worry about and the least we can do is make sure her bastard of a father gets what he deserves."

"You never told me that Chuck was worried for her safety? I didn't think Bart would ever harm Ella. He loves..."

"That's the thing, Serena. Bart is a heartless man and we can't put it past him to take out his daughter because he knows she doesn't agree with him or like him. Ella has a target on her back and we have to protect her."

"I think we should have at least told her about our plan."

"No, because when she shows up the less suspicious she is the better our plan will work. I want to bring Chuck back so he can be with his sister."

"We will make sure they are taken care of B."

"Then let's get this Bass."

__________________________________
The event was in full swing when we arrived. We split up, divide and conquer. Serena is up first.

"Bart, hey." Bart seemed pleased to see her. "My mom wanted me to tell you she's sorry she can't be here to celebrate your accomplishments."

"Well, all...all of this does seem rather impressive, doesn't it?"

"Yeah. Maybe you can show her the slideshow when she returns." They both look to see the enhanced film we made showcasing all of Bart's travels especially the one where he committed his crimes. "I'm sure she'd love to see your travels." Bart is lost for words and that means our plan is working. "IS everything okay?"