Spooky

(Sebastian's pov)

We have been having some ghost issues or paranormal things happen in our house ever since we want on that adventure. Today Kenzie was in the shower and the door flew open. Maddy was in the hall and she screamed so did Kenzie.

We decided to play the Ouija board! Stupid us right! We needed answers and we needed them Now!

As we played the candle next to me went out. "Shit!" Kenzie said. She grabbed a lighter and relit the candle. After a while longer it started saying weird things like"Did.. it"

Board)

"Are you the one haunting our house?" Maddy asked.

"Y E S"

"Are you evil?" Kenzie asked.

"Y E S"

Maddy started to freak out a little but we asked another question.

"Are you going to hurt us?" Jason asked.

"Y E S"

"Fuck that!" Kenzie said.

"GOODBYE!" We all said at the same time as we ended the game. The candles all went out around us. Maddy ran and tried to turn on the light. She screamed so loud and jumped away from the light. "T- there.. there was another hand on the light!" Maddy cried as she started to shake. Jason wrapped his arms around her for his own comfort not really to help her.

"I have my phone light!" Kenzie said shinning her phone light onto the light switch. There was some scraps on the wall where the light switch is. The door right by the light switch was cracked open. We were in the living room and we all decided to sleep down there. Me and Jason went upstairs to get two air mattresses.

Me and Kenzie shared one and Jason and maddy shared one. It was storming outside so the lights wouldn't turn the freak on! Unlucky us! Like always..

We all sat on our air mattress. Kenzie had 4 different kinds of chips. Her dog came up and laid down on the chair next to the mattresses. Jason's cat sat on top of maddy. Every time maddy tried to more her she would hiss at her.

We all sat down eating chips. We Were to scared to go to the bathroom by ourselves so.. Jason would go with me and I would go with Jason. The girls would go together.

It's scary we aren't stupid this is exactly how you die in horror movies! Going alone! It's a bad idea! Kenzie has made us watch to many scary movies for us to be stupid and die! Thunder scared Jason's cat as she jumped up scratching maddy.

"Jason! Get control of your cat!" Kenzie laughed as the door to the kitchen opened. We all stared at it and all kinds cuddled together. "I'm so fucking scared!!" Jason mumbled.

"Same!" The rest of us answered. Kenzie's dog even cuddled in with us as the cat only hissed. The candle we had on the stand went out and we all sat in the dark huddled together. Kenzie turned her phone light on and shined it around the room.

We didn't see anything so we all kinds relaxed a little. I went to shut the door to the kitchen until I tripped and something grabbed at my leg. "KENZIE MADDY JASON!!!!" I yelled as I got dragged into the kitchen. Unnoticed them all chasing me. I quickly
Backed up and stood as I basically jumped onto all of them.
"FUCK THIS!" I yelled as I grabbed my car keys and a few blankets and pillows. Also a bag of chips and a Pepsi. I went into my car and sat my pillow and blankets down as the group followed me and jumped into my car. Kenzie even brought her dog.

"Why did you bring your dog!" Maddy said glaring.

"I would never leave my baby!" She said petting the dog. He wagged his tail as he did a little bark. We all covered up and finally fell asleep.

The end thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this part!!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💙😀