THE SCHOOL DANCE

Maddy-
Maddy entered the dance as she seen Jason sitting alone. He was frowning and maddy felt bad so she walked over placing a hand on his shoulder. "It's okay I'll dance with you!" Maddy said smiling brightly. It made him smile as they danced together. Now Jason wasn't so lonely anymore.

Kenzie-

Kenzie entered the dance as she blushed looking down. All her friends came over making her enter the dance competition. She danced her heart out as she came first place! Beating Jenna and Gabbie. She felt more comfortable around everyone and went on to take dance classes.

Sebastian-

Sebastian walked into the dance smiling as he was dared by "Hannah" to twerk infront of everyone. Sebastian blushed but decided to do it. He ended up getting a girlfriend over his twerking skills.

Jason-

I was lonely and didn't have anyone to be my date to the dance until the stunning young lady herself Maddy! Entered the gym. She smiled at me as I felt my heart melt. She's the perfect girl for me! She offered to dance with me and I was no longer lonely. I had found my other half.

Lexi-

I danced with my friend Tatum as she pushed me down and everyone laughed. Until my cousin Sebastian came over helping me up. He kicked Tatum in the shin as she yelled and cried. Now I won't ever be friends with her again!

Tony-

Aarionna looked at me and blushed I smiled as I walked over to her handing her a flower. "Wassup! Girl!" I said making her laugh she stood up and hugged me. We danced together and ate together them after the dance she kissed me! I'm so happy I decided to be myself and go up to her!

The end thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this part!!!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️