A PIE mission!

(Jason's pov)

I was spying on C.A.K.E since I'm closer to them.

Kenzie was an assassin!

Maddy was an archer!

Jason.. well that's me! I'm a spy!!

Sebastian was the master! The leader!
Yeaaaa!

I heard gabbie talking about attacking P.I.E soon. I listened carefully to there words.

"P.I.E must DIE!" I heard Lexi... yell.

Wait! Lexi! No why! She was one of us.. I seen tony walking down the hall.

Tony..? What's he doing here.

"JASON!" He yelled looking for me. I quickly hid behind a wall not letting him see me. I nearly fell down but I did a flip catching myself.

"Jason~" I heard a seductive voice say.

I turned around seeing Lena! She was in a short purple dress.

"It's so nice for you to join us~" she said putting her hand on my stomach

I froze staring at her in disgust.

What the hell is she doing and why is she touching me! This is gross! Go away little lady!

"Maybe.. you can meet me in my room tonight!" She said with a smirk.

I seen an arrow fly through the window. It hit her in the head as she died smacking against the floor.

Kenzie and maddy busted through the window.

"whore.." Kenzie mumbled as maddy stepped on her body many times.

"Bitch!" Maddy whispered glaring at her body.

Kenzie giggled cleaning her knife. She had a sword on her back but used her knife more often. Tony noticed us and grabbed his sword throwing a shield at us. Kenzie grabbed her sword cutting the wooden shield into pieces. She put her knife away as maddy shot at tony.

He hid behind a door.

We slowly walked over and he came out from behind the door cutting Maddy's ponytail off.
He kicked her in the back making her fall.

"Maddy!" I yelled as she hit the ground.

Tony stabbed her in the leg. Kenzie cut his arm off as I tried to help maddy.

Tony cried out in pain as Kenzie cut his throat. he fell to the ground as blood splattered over Kenzie's face. She turned around looking at me and maddy.

"Guys! Are you okay?" I heard Sebastian yelled as he ran towards us.

Maddy.. oh poor maddy. She was crying as there was more blood leaking onto the floor.

Sebastian stared in shock as she was pale and weak. Hannah ran over attacking us knocking me away from maddy.
Kenzie fell into the wall as Sebastian tried stopping her.

"MADDY!" I yelled as Hannah stabbed her in the face.

Blood splattered against the walls floor and us.

Kenzie's stared emotionless as Sebastian had a sad look on his face. I glared grabbing an arrow stabbing it into Hannah's eye.
She cried falling backwards hitting the ground and crying. Kenzie cut her head off walking over to Maddy's body. She picked Maddy's body up before jumping out of the window. We all followed back to the P.I.E base.