Beach Day

(Kenzie's pov)

Me and maddy changed into our bathing suits. We came out infront of the boys.

Sebastian blushed and Jason whistled. Maddy blushed and I rolled my eyes.

We all arrived at the beach. Maddy ran towards the water as Jason chased after her. Me and Sebastian walked slowly chatting our way to the water. When we got there we sat putting our legs near the water. Maddy pushed Jason into the water. Jason grabbed my leg and pulled me towards them.

"Jason!" I yelled reaching for Sebastian. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. I landed on top of him. He blushed as I looked away. Maddy gave me a wink.

"GET A ROOM!" Jason yelled laughing. I blushed and quickly stood up helping him stand up.

We sat on our beach towels and watches the sun set. I ate a sandwich and some chips. Sebastian ate 6 cookies and maddy had some toast and some fruits.

After we were some sitting around having lunch we decided to play some catch.

Maddy threw the ball and i caught it. I threw it back and Jason missed it. Gaining one point for us!

Later me and Sebastian won the game. I gave Sebastian a high five. I smiled at maddy as she laughed. Jason picked her up as she laughed he ran into the water again and jumped around. Me and Sebastian just watched the two.

"Weird kids huh?" I said with a giggle.

Sebastian nodded as we ate more food.

LATER-

We went to our hotel room. I took a shower and changed my clothes. I got into my bed as Sebastian laid down next to me. Jason and maddy had already fallen asleep. I closed my eyes as Sebastian shut the light out.

Best beach day ever....

The end thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed!!!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️