Disney World!

(Maddy's  pov)

Me and Kenzie were on a date at Disney!

Sebastian and Jason were on a date to!

Well.. they are kinda not really on a date! They Sebastian decided to surprise Jason.. with uh a lot of inappropriate things.. so me and Kenzie suggested we go to Disney! It's our date! We just won't be dirty like those nasty boys! 

I grabbed Kenzie's hand as I pulled her around the place. I smiled and stared at everything in shock. It's all so beautiful! I love it so much!

Me and Kenzie got on a few rides together and took pictures.

I ran around as we seen food. We turned and looked at each other before nodding and bolting towards the food.

Me and Kenzie  got cotton candy. We sat down on a bench. We both began to eat our cotton candy as we listened to the happy music they played. Kids laughed as others ran around. Everyone there had a smile on there face. Nobody seemed sad here it actually seems like there is good!

When we finished our cotton candy it was getting dark.

Kenzie grabbed my hand pulling me infront of the castle. Fireworks went into the sky as beautiful lights were above us. I smiled as I stared in awe as all of the pretty fireworks.

Kenzie grabbed my hand as I turned to look at her she smiled before kissing me. I kissed back as I wrapped my arms around her neck.

She wrapped her arms around my waist as fireworks exploded behind us.

I pulled away from the kiss before smiling at her. "You think it's safe to go home?" I asked her.

She nodded thinking it was okay

We walked to our car before getting in and driving to our hotel.

We opened the door to our room to see Sebastian naked on top of Jason while Jason moaned. Me and Kenzie slowly backed away from the room before quickly shutting the door.

"Um.. Kenzie I feel weird.."  I said feeling kinda into whatever they were doing.

Kenzie looked at me before blushing and grabbing my hand before barging into the room again.

That night nobody got any sleep...

The End thanks for reading!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💙🖤🖤🖤🖤💙💙💙💙💙

MWHAHAHAH take that Jason~