P.I.E Arguements 1!

(MacKenzie vs Maddie)

(Kinda like a rap battle but no one at pie can rap)

"You act perfect. You act like a queen! You wanna be bad? But little Kenzie is sooo bad at being bad!" Maddie said.

"Your a timid kitten! Try to act strong but your not! Your like a rat in the street!" Kenzie said.

"Bitch you fell in love with a man half way across the world! First time he meets you he calls you a bitch! Girl your way down to the floor!" Maddie said crossing her arms.

"Act your age and grow up! You act like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum!" MacKenzie said.
"I'm a queen! Your a peasant in my shadow! Bow down!"

"You wanna talk about bowing down? Well bow down bitch because I'm the real queen!" MacKenzie said.

"Your forgotten like movies made in black and white!" Maddie said.

"You look like bendy! With all that black and white maybe go suck up some ink!" Maddie said.

"Bitch the fuck You talking bout. At least I don't look like a rainbow that threw up!" Kenzie said.

"Please! As long as I don't look like a demon! I'm cuter,smarter, and nicer!" Maddie said doing a cute pose.

"Well.. I'm stronger, prettier, and the fucking queen!" Kenzie said.

"Your like a dog! Now go sit and stay!" Maddie said.

"You have so much experience down on your knees. Maybe you should learn to stop barking! Or did Sebastian not teach you that command yet?" I said.

"You!" Maddie growled.

"I'll beat you up!" Maddie yelled.

"Come at me bitch!" Kenzie yelled.

WHO WON? WHOS NEXT? THANKS FOR READING THIS PART!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️