#3 - He "Doesn't Like You"

This one is pretty long. Just read it yourself :)

--

Your POV

-

"Honey, remember that me and your dad are going on a one week cruise tomorrow! Elizabeth offered to take care of you for the week!" My mom called out from the kitchen as I was watching TV. I groaned.

My mom and Elizabeth were best friends, and I was also good friends with Nash and Skylynn, but Hayes had never liked me. He couldn't stand my existence. I groaned again.

"Why can't I go to Grandma's?" I asked, dragging my words. One week with Hayes? That's not going to happen.

"No exceptions, y/n. I already told Elizabeth. Go pack your stuff" My mom said, coming into the living room holding a plate.

"Fine...." I droned off as I headed to my room. This was going to be the longest week ever.

---The Next Day---

"Are you all ready y/n? If you need anything, I have spare keys under the mat, okay?" My mom said as she dragged her suitcase to the door.

"Yes mom, I'm ready" I said as I tried to zip up my overstuffed suitcase.

"Are you serious, y/n? We'll only be gone for a week, do you really need that many clothes?" My dad asked, laughing.

"Dad, a girl needs her clothes." I said back.

We all hopped in the car and my parents dropped me off at the Griers' house.

"Stay safe! We'll call you when we're on the cruise" My parents both said.

"Okay!"

I knocked on their door, and it opened a few seconds later, revealing a shirtless Hayes. He glared at me.

"I'm staying here for the week because my parents are going on vacation" I spoke up, my voice soft.

"Oh" Then he opened the door wide, enough to let me and by big ass suitcase in.

Sky saw me and ran up to me, jumping in my arms. I twirled her around and then I saw Nash.

"Hey!' he said, and I gave him a hug.

--

Sky, Nash, Hayes, and I sat down on the couch, not knowing what to do, until Sky spoke up.

"We should watch a movie!" she said

After we heard what she said, we all groaned. That meant we had to watch Barbie as the Island Princess for the 500837498th time. If we didn't watch that, she'd throw a tantrum.

"No, please, lets do something else" I said, as I felt Hayes looking at me through the corner of my eye.

Sky looked at all of us, and made her puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, lets watch it" Nash said, as he threw his hands in the air.

Sky put on the movie, and snuggled up next to me. After a few minutes of boredom, I finally fell asleep.

--The next morning--

I wake up to sunlight pouring through the windows. I look around the room. This isn't Sky's or Nash's room. I walk downstairs in confusion to see Nash flipping pancakes on the stove.

"Nash, what happened last night?" I asked

"Well, you slept as soon as the movie began, so when it was time for bed, Hayes carried you up to his room, and now he's sleeping in mine" Nash said.

"Hayes carried me up?" I asked with confusion.

He nodded.

"I'll be back in a minute" I said.

I ran upstairs and slowly opened the bedroom door to find Hayes sleeping peacefully.

I go up to his bed and slowly shake him awake.

"Wake up, Hayes" I said

His eyes slowly fluttering open, and he turned away from me

"Go away" He said, his voice raspy

I listen to him, I tiptoe my way to the door.

"Wait" I suddenly hear.

I turn around to see him sitting up. "Can you lay with me for a few minutes?" he asks.

I nod my head as I leave out my hair.

I get under the covers, and slowly put an arm around him. He pulls me closer, and puts his arms around my waist. His head makes its way to my neck.

"Hayes, can I ask you something? Promise not to get mad?" I asked

"Mhm" he said, his voice muffled.

"Did you carry me up to your room? I thought you hated me" I said.

He brought his head up and said "You know, I never really hated you from the beginning. I actually really like you. I just thought that if I asked you out, you would reject me. I think you're really pretty, and it would mean the world to me if you become my girlfriend."

"Hayes, you know you could have just told me that. Of course I would love to be your girlfriend!" I said.

A small smile formed on his pink lips "Really?"

"Yes, really." I said.

We stayed like that for an hour.

This just turned out to be the best week of my life :)

---

That was soo cheesy, but I hope you liked it! ;)

xoxo

Samara.