#30 - New Girl

Heeyyyy - sorry i haven't updated in so long...i know, i'm bad at this.

it gets juicier towards the end ;)

----

With my books pressed tightly to my chest, I walked through the doors of my new school, Applewood High. 

Moving schools is annoying. I should know, having gone through 6 before junior year. I usually end up sitting alone during lunch, only making friends after a week or so at school.

In my old school, I wasn't exactly unpopular, but I also wasn't popular, you know? I had a perfect life. Two parents, an older brother, super-popular friends, and a football-playing boyfriend. 

Until my dad's promotion hit us like a ton of bricks and we had to move.

The bell rang, interrupting my thoughts. 

I followed my time table and walked to my first class, Geography. When I walked in, I spotted my cousin, Kylie sitting with her friends. As soon as she saw me, she waved me over.

"Hey y/n! Let me introduce you to my friends." Kylie said, and we exchanged greetings. They were friendly, and we seemed to be getting along well. 

This year's not going to be so bad after all. 

The 2nd bell rang and everyone bustled around and took a seat. I sat beside Kylie, leaving an empty seat to my left.

------

15 minutes into the class, a tall - and gorgeous - boy walks in. 

"Already late on the first day of school, Mr. Grier?" Our teacher, Mr. Kane says.

His hair was messed up, he was panting, and his fly was undone.

We all know what he's been up to. 

"I'm guessing he's the bad boy of the school?" I whispered as I leaned in towards Ky.

"Damn right," She replied. 

All the girls swooned at him as he walked to the one empty seat in the class. Which was beside me. 

He slid into the seat and slumped down.

A few seconds later, he was leaning towards me. 

"Hey cupcake. You new around here?" He asks me, his scent filling my nose. Ahh, how I love guys that smell good. 

"Yes. And don't call me cupcake." I responded, flipping my hair.

"Okay princess. Can I borrow a pen?" He asked, and I shot him a glare. "What? You told me not to call you cupcake." 

I looked through my pencil case and found a pen. 

"Here," I handed it to him. 

"Thanks babe." He winked.

I let out a sigh and rolled my eyes. I was kinda enjoying this anyways. 

--At the end of the period-- 

Fuck, where's my phone? I rummaged through my backpack as I looked for it. Everyone else was packing up to go their next class.

"Hurry up, y/n!" Kylie said, throwing her hands up.

"You know what? You can leave."

"Okay. See you at lunch." She replied, leaving the class.

I looked next to me, and saw the dude I gave my pen to trying to unlock my phone. 

"What? How did you get my phone?" I said, surprised.

"I have my ways," He smirked, looking up at me. "Now, if you want it back, meet me in the locker room at lunch. No excuses, doll." 

"No." 

"Do you want your phone back or no, pumpkin?" He smirks.

Woah, this guy knows way too many nicknames.

"Fine." I huffed out.

"On one condition. You have to come alone." He says, coming closer to me. 

"By the way, my name's Hayes." He added.

-------

YEET

PART 2??

alright, i gotta go back to doing summer school homework now /: