#26 - Late Nights

HEEEYYYYY

i just finished my exams - so that's something to celebrate, and another thing - WE'RE ALMOST AT 7K PEEPS!!!!!1!!!!!!

-----

"There's too many people on this Earth. We need a new plague." (Dwight, from The Office)

I laughed, throwing my head back. Hayes ran his hand through his hair, giggling. It wasn't even that funny.

It was just like us to get drunk while binge-watching seasons of The Office.

I crawl on top of him, lowering my lips onto his.

He laughs and holds onto my waist tightly, kissing back. I smile, grinding my hips against his, earning a few moans from him. Hayes bites his lip, looking down at me.

"You're so sexy, babe." He whispers, making me laugh. 

His hands played with my baby hairs while he admired me, making me turn 50 shades darker. (*wink wink - this kinda gave me an idea for my next imagine)

"Stoppp," I whined, looking away from him.

He laughed and rolled us over to a position where Hayes was above me and I was under him.  

"Why? You're beautiful. I love you so much, y/n." He said.

I smiled back, lovingly, at him.

"I love you too, Hayes," I giggle, "I'm tired." I told him with a frown. 

He laughed and took my hand, picking me up off the couch and carrying me upstairs to our bedroom where he laid me down on the bed. 

Once we were both comfortable, his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me against his warm body. 

"Goodnight y/n," Hayes said.

"Goodnight Hayes," I replied as I cuddled next to his warm body. 

-----

YYYYAAAAAAYyy!

im still rejoicing over the fact that my exams are done.

i know, this imagine was short, but it was cute, ya know ;)

but, i have a spicy one coming up (if you picked up my hint in the middle of this imagine)

byeeeee

-s