#14 - Hot Teacher

Okay, so I opened Wattpad, and saw this book got 690+ reads! I literally screamed! (Good thing no one was home :)) - From now on, I will add song lyrics before a chapter begins.

I know that we just met

And maybe this is dumb, 

But it feels like there was something from the moment that we touched.

 - Shawn Mendes (Who else loves him?)

Your POV

----

"Have you seen him?" My friend, Kate says as she chomps on her sandwich.

"Seen who?" I asked, sipping on my chocolate milk.

"The new biology teacher, Mr.Grier. He's supplying for Mrs.John because she got a heart attack. Also, he's hot as hell." Harper, my other friend said.

"Actually, he's hotter." Kate pointed out.

"Do you have biology this semester?" Harper asked after she rolled her eyes at the comment Kate made.

"Actually, I have it next period." I said, rechecking my schedule. Kate and Harper both winked as Ryan, my other best friend, rolled his eyes.

"You should've seen Kate when she first saw him. Her eyes were actually popping out." Ryan said, earning a swat from Kate.

Just then, the bell rang. 

"Well, I've got to go." I said as got up from the bench, ready to go to class.

"Good luck!" Kate and Harper chimed together.

----

"Hello, senior class. I will be your biology teacher for the year. I want to start the lesson by learning all of your names." Mr. Grier said, writing his name on the board. 

Damn, he is hot. Kate and Harper were right.

Since I was always the goody-two-shoes of my friend group, I had taken a seat right at the front of the class. 

In fact, out of the whole class, I probably had the best view. Except for the fact that Veronica - the school's rich girl, was all over Mr.Grier, so she took a seat right next to me.

"Let's start with this young lady." Mr.Grier motioned towards Veronica.

"Well, my name's Veronica, but you can call me Ronnie. I'm seventeen. I was born in LA, but I had to move to North Carolina two years ago." She said, batting her eyelashes, while flipping her beach blonde hair. 

"That's cool. How about this young lady next to Veronica?" Mr.Hayes focused on me, his intense stare making me weak in the knees.

"I'm y/n. I turn 17 in a week. I was born and raised in North Carolina." I say softly.

I was actually surprised that I didn't stutter once.

"Me too. You seem like an interesting young lady." Mr. Grier said, his blue eyes staring into my (your eye color) ones.

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught Victoria glaring at me.

I huffed. This is going to be an interesting year.

------

So, what did you think of that? I may make this a series so there will be more parts to it :)

Hope you liked it.

Again, thanks for the reads.

Later,

-S