#68 - Cramps and Surprises

i'm sorry.

like really, really sorry for not updating for like 2 freaking months 

buttt, on the bright side, school's almost over for me so i can actually update and start editing this thing because it has a lot of mistakes lol.

⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯

Find you a guy that says, 'In a room full of art, I'd still stare at you.'

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ♡ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Sunlight cascaded across my skin through the bedroom window, warming my body momentarily.

I sat up in the bed, the comforter bunching up at my waist. I groaned as I was soon reminded of the cramps eating away at my abdomen, leaving it throbbing as I crawled out of the empty bed to go change my tampon.

"Hayes?" I called, receiving no response as I washed my hands in the washroom sink. I wandered out into the living room to see the couch set up with a ton of blankets and pillows, blinds shut to keep the sun out. A piece of paper on the kitchen counter caught my eye as I awkwardly waddled over to it, reading what Hayes had written.

"Just headed to the store, didn't wanna wake you up with a text in case it went off. Back soon, love you."

My heart swelled and I almost ignored the rattle of the doorknob. I swivelled my head to see Hayes coming through the front door with a big Walgreens bag.

"Morning babe," he smiled, placing the bag on the counter and pulling me in for a gentle hug.

"Where'd you go?" I questioned, nosily trying to peek in the bag.

"Nah ah ah, wait a sec!" he smirked, pulling the bag behind his back. "Listen, don't get creeped out or anything, okay?"

"Uh, okay," I said, hopping up on one of the bar stools as the cramps started up again.

"Okay, I noticed a tampon wrapper in the garbage last night, and there weren't any there before, so I figured you got your period. And you always say the second day is the worst, so I wanted to make it the best," he smiled, putting the bag back on the counter. "So, I got chocolate, cookies, tylenol, and more tampons. I mean, you'll use them eventually right," he muttered as he pulled items out of the bag. 

"Gatorade, if you're like, tired?" he rambled as a smile stretched across your face. "And I set up some stuff over there so we can just cuddle. Also, if your cramps get really bad, I should have one of those hot water bottles in the bathroom."

I hopped off the chair and pulled his lips to mine, wrapping my arms around him tightly.

"Hayes, this is the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me," I smiled, tears forming in my eyes.

"Oh right, you're emotional," he laughed, pulling me against his chest.

"Shut up" I muttered, reaching down and playfully smacking his bum. "Wanna eat some chocolate and watch a movie?" I asked like a little child, opening up the bar of milk chocolate as he laughed and jumped straight for the pillows.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ♡ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

hi babes,

if you liked this blurb give it a vote. comment, do whatever :)

qotc: who's your mcm? (except hayes)

answer:  chase keith. he's a cutie