#49 - Kinda Complicated

*Throw lamps at people who need to lighten the fuck up*

---

dedication: @IM5-4-ever for voting so much on my book! thanks for the support :)

---

I grabbed my keys from the table, walking out of my apartment door. I swayed down the stairs, half running towards my car. 

I looked at the time on my phone; I was already running late. Fuck. I picked up the pace as if it would help, but I knew I'd be late for class anyway.

When I made it down, I sighed heavily out of frustration. Taking a deep breath, I felt the anger spread through my body. What the actual fuck, not again.

"You have got to be kidding me." 

Hayes, my extremely annoying neighbour, had once again parked his car in front of mine, so I couldn't get out.

"I don't have time for this!" I whined to myself, turning around.

I went back to my apartment, running up the stairs. I knocked harshly on Hayes' front door. 

I stood there, tapping my foot impatiently. How long does it take to open a fucking door? 

When Hayes finally opened the damn door, I put on my I'm-going-to-kill-you smile. It wasn't hard; he's been my neighbour for as long as I can remember.

"Oh y/n, how can I help you?" Hayes asked with the most sarcastic tone ever.

"I think you know!" I said, raising my voice at him.

I had to fight the urge of slapping his beautiful face, because right now, that's all I wanted to do.

"Enlighten me," He said, sending me a smile. Oh how I want to smack it off his face right now.

"Your car Hayes, again!"

"Oh, is it blocking yours or something?"

"WHY ELSE DO YOU THINK I'M HERE?" I yelled back at him.

"You don't have to be so rude" He said, laughing at me.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. I knew, if I continued screaming at him, he'd never move his car and I wouldn't get to school. I put my hands together, trying my very best to smile at him.

"Hayes, can you move your car, so I can get to school?" I also added a fake smile to increase the effect.

"Ask nicely. At least say please or something. Didn't they teach you that in Grade 1?" He said, raising his eyebrow. He was so enjoying this.

"Please move your fucking car, Hayes!" I yelled frustratedly back at him.

My reaction made him laugh, which made me even more furious.

"You know what, fucking forget it, okay? I'll just walk to school" I yelled louder, this time. 

His laughter faded off his face. I turned around, started walking down the stairs again.

"Wait, y/n. I'll move it" He said, but I just shook my head at him.

"Too late, Hayes. Just forget it," I yelled back, walking awar.

What was his freaking problem?

***

I finished chopping the tomatoes, throwing them on the hot pan, while swaying my hips to the music.