#20 - "Can You Be My Fake Girlfriend?"

Yeah, i know.

I couldn't find out an interesting title for this imagine.

But, I decided to update sooner!

-----

Your POV

------

Facetime Unavailable

"Uhhhhh." I groan out loudly before getting off my bed.

It was a sunny Sunday afternoon, so I decided to walk to my best friend's house. (a/n - did you know that sunday has sun in it? I just realised. Yet when sunday rolls around, I stay inside the whole time😂)

----

"Hey y/n!" Elizabeth said. She was released from her husband's embrace and we kissed cheeks.

"Hey mom and dad!" I said playfully.

When we finsihed greeting each other, I yelled up the stairs.

"Hayes! Office or room?"

"Room!" I heard a voice yelling back. I went up the stairs and opened the door to his room. No Hayes.

I heard a faint shower noise, and decided he was taking a shower. I took this chance to look at his trophies and awards.

Then I came across his very precious (as he calls it) football jersey.

"Y/n! Put Jake down!"

I burst out laughing.

"Jake? You named your jersey?" I raised my eyebrows as I put Jake down.

"Yes. Don't judge." He came into the room with his hair wet.

"Dude, put a shirt on." I said as I threw him a sweatshirt.

"Don't act like you didn't like it." He chuckled as he dried his hair.

"Ew. I'd rather eat dirt."

"But you have." He says, raising his eyebrows at me.

"Yeah, that was once in 1st grade. Well, sorry for being a curious child. I have never heard the end of it since." I rolled my eyes.

Just then, Hayes' phone started dinging like crazy.

"Unlock it for me?" He asks, as he puts a shirt on.

"Okay, what's the passcode?"

"1111"

"Wow, very original." I said as I put it in, and Hayes chuckled in return, coming closer to me.

iMessage:

Unknown Number: Hey Hayes :)

Unknown Number: What's up?

Unknown Number: Do you know who I am?

"No offense, but whoever this person is, they're really creepy." I said, making a face.

"Anyways, what should I reply?" I ask.

"Ask her who she is."

Hayes: No, who's this?

Unknown Number: Michelle

Hayes: Which Michelle?

Unknown Number: Jackson

I scoffed as I saw her reply. She was probably the biggest snitch in history.

Hayes: Oh, hey! No need to be rude, but how'd you get my number?

Unknown Number: Got it off your friend Thomas. Told him I needed it for a project. I'm sorry, but I really have to ask you something.

I raised my eyebrows at Hayes.

"What are you going to respond?" I asked, slowly widening my eyes.

"I don't know, just reply with 'sure'." He said.

Hayes: Sure

I typed in his answer and I put the phone down. Now all we have to do is wait.

His phone dinged again and we looked at each other, then the phone.

"Aren't you going to check it?" I pointed to the phone

"You do it for me." He said, and I grabbed the phone, unlocking it.

"Holy shit...." I breathed out.

"What? What is it?!" He said as he frantically took his phone from my hands and read the text.

Unknown Number: Are you and y/n dating? Because I kinda wanted to ask you out. .

"Holy shit indeed." He said and looked at me.

"What are you going to say?"

"I have no idea. But I am not going to date her. She's not my type. But what if I tell her I'm talking to someone really close to me?" He says.

"The only girls you're really close with are me and Lauren. And you two rarely talk, soooo." I said as I tilted my head to the side.

Hayes slowly started nodding his head.

"What are you trying to say?" I ask.

"You!"

"What?" I was beyond taken aback.

------

Heyy!

I'm doing ANOTHER double update!

Scroll down for the next part!