#18 - Truth or Dare

HOLY SHIT! Thank you sooooo much for 2k!!!!

-----

And I could try to run but it would be useless,

You're to blame.

Just one hit and

You will know I'll never be the same.

- Camila Cabello.

----

Y/N's POV

----

"You're coming to the party tonight. It'll be fun, I promise!" Julia, my best friend, said.

"You know me, Jules. I'm your complete opposite. I'd rather prefer to stay in than go to some party." I said, closing my locker door.

"Some party? Do you know who's hosting it? The school's hockey team, y/n! And it's my at my boyfriend's house. You have to come!" She said, making puppy eyes.

"Fine, if that stops you from bugging me. But, I have to text my parents first." I said, holding up a finger.

My parents work late, and I was sure they would say yes. All I had to do was say there won't be any boys there. 

But in real life, ALL the boys from my school would be there. 

------

My phone vibrated in my pocket, halfway through math class and I almost fell off my seat. 

The teacher gave me a stare and continued her lesson on radical equations. 

I see two new notifications pop up on my phone :

Mom: Alright honey, be safe. Get home by 11! 

Dad: Okay, as long as there aren't any boys there! :) I don't want you touching them, they're dangerous.

I rolled my eyes at my dad's reply. The bell rang two minutes later, signalling the end of the day.

-------

"OMG! You look so damn gorgeous, y/n! Who knew you'd clean up well?" She said as I hopped into Julia's car, careful not to mess up my off the shoulder dress.

"You're not looking too bad yourself." I say, playfully smacking her arm. 

The rest of the ride to Carson's house (julia's bf) was filled with us jamming to God's Plan and other songs on my playlist. 

-----

"Just one sip, y/n. We promise you'll like it." Julia and Charlotte (my other best friend) say together, holding up a cup of beer.

"NO." I say for the 200th time as I sip on my sprite, and I put the cup down on the kitchen counter. 

"Yes. We're not leaving unless you take a sip."

"No"

"Yes."

"Fine!" I yell out over the loud music while throwing my arms in the air.

I grab the red solo cup from Char's hands and take a sip. The smooth liquid slides down my throat, leaving a trace of bitterness.

A surge of confidence took over me and I drank the whole cup in less than 15 seconds.

"Another one." I say as I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. 

Charlotte hands me another one with an amused face.

Soon enough, a crowd was built up around me, cheering me on as I downed my tenth cup.

Needless to say, I was really drunk.

-----

That's part 1.

Since we're at 2k, i decided i should give you a  double update! 

Go on, scroll down for part 2 :)

-S