#37 - Baby Bump

this is soooo cuteee ahhhhhh 

this imagine is also set in the future

----

"Alright, let's go, lil' mama." Hayes smiled at me, leaning against the counter at his agency. I usually didn't come with him to the agency he worked at, but he wanted to show everyone how I looked pregnant.

It was funny with Hayes. He brought me there with him to show everyone how good I looked. When anyone said anything about how great I looked, he would get protective. 

"Let's go, baby daddy." I retorted, and he smirked, slinging his arm around my waist.

We said goodbye to everyone and started leaving. Hayes opened the door for me, swarmed by paparazzi. "Hayes, my ankles hurt, I need to sit down."

"I know, love." He replied, trying to get me into the car, with all kinds of people blocking the pathway. "Can't you see she needs to sit down? Excuse us, we need to get to the car."

They parted to make a path and Hayes helped me in to the back seat of the black SUV before he got in. 

He mentioned to the driver to take us home. The ride was the longest ever, and the baby was kicking like crazy. 

Hayes thought the baby's movement was absolutely magical. We had managed to keep the pregnancy on the down low for six months, but I was running out of baggy clothes. 

"I have to pee." I said.

"I know, love. We're almost home." Hayes patted my hand with his.

When we arrived home, I walked home to a quite full house. Nash was doing something on his laptop, with Matt and Taylor next to him. 

My phone buzzed. I held it up and read Hayes' tweet. It said: 'Big surprise for you guys soon ! Stay tuned' 

I smiled at my phone. I had been trying to convince Hayes to tell the fans, but he wouldn't budge. Finally.

Matt talked to me from his place on the chair. "You look tired." I lifted my head up, raising an eyebrow at him. 

"I mean, you look great, girlfriend. Really got that glow." He smiled. "Does the baby kick?"

"That's what I thought." I replied, as he spoke. "Yes, my god. All the time. Baby's kicking as we speak."

"Really, can I feel?" I nodded, scooting over on the couch, so he could sit. I sat up a bit, facing him. I took his hand, placing it on the side of my belly. "Wow, that's so cool." His eyes lit up.

"It's annoying is what it is." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, it's cool, though."

Hayes walked down the stairs, sitting on the other side of me, setting Ben, his nephew, down on his lap. 

"Look, Ben, baby." Hayes said, putting Ben's little hand on my tummy.

"Tummy. No baby." Benny said, confusedly looking up between Hayes and I.

"The baby's inside your aunt's tummy." Hayes smiled, as Ben got excited, his eyes widening.

"Baby?" Ben looked at me, putting his hand on my tummy. I nodded. 

"Baby!" He laughed.

Hayes bounced Ben on his knee as I pulled out my phone, tweeting: 

'I'm so happy to announce that Hayes and I are gonna be parents! Love x'. As soon as I pressed the button, my phone was flooding with notifications.

Ben was crawling around to every person in the house, pointing to me and screaming. "Baby!"

Matt and Taylor nodded at him, smiling. Nash replied. "You're right, bud. There is a baby."

Ben crawled over to his mom, who woke up, picking Ben off the ground. When he screamed his word, she smiled back at him, nodding. "Yup, Benny. There's a baby in there."

In the mean time, Hayes had quoted my tweet with a blurry picture of the ultrasound. I could already imagine him as a dad. 

This is gonna be great.

-----

awww

should I like make another imagine for when the baby is born?

vote, comment, and the next chapter will be out soon.

x