#17 - Babysitting

This imagine is dedicated to @Guitarplayer_13

Hope you like it :)

------

'Cause all of me,
Loves all of you.
Love your curves and all your edges,
All your perfect imperfections

- John Legend.

-------

Tori's POV

-

I was halfway through an episode of Series of Unfortunate Events, home alone (as always), when my phone rang.

I quickly walked over to my dresser and saw who was calling.

Hayes, my best friend.

"Hey, Tori. I have a situation. Can you help me out?" He asked as soon as I picked up the call.

"Shoot."

"Okay, so my niece, Eloise is coming over later today, and it's her first time with me. I need help!" He said, sounding nervous. (a/n - if you don't know who eloise is - she's Hayes' brother, Will's daughter.)

"But Hayes, you're great with kids! Are you sure you need my help?" I asked, partly sad because I couldn't finish my episode.

But on the other hand, I loved kids. So of course I said yes.

"Okay. Meet me at my house in 15 minutes sharp. Eloise is coming at 7." He said

I replied and hung up the phone. I looked at my clock and realised that it was already 6:30.

I quickly fixed up my messy hair, and put on a decent outfit I found in my jungle of a closet.

I texted my mom, telling her that I'd be at Hayes' for a while.

If she came home and didn't find me at home, she'd definitely call the cops to file a search for a missing teen.

----

After a short 5 minute walk, I reached Hayes' house.

Using the spare key Hayes had given me when we were 11, I barged into the house.

"Hey Liz! Where's Hayes?" I called out to Hayes' mother as I walked over to the kitchen with Skylynn by my side.

"Hey Tori! He's upstairs in his bedroom." Liz said, giving me a plate of pop tarts.

I took them and headed upstairs. On his door, there was a sign :

DO NOT DISTURB!!

(unless you're Tori, or you have food with you.)

Aw, that's pretty sweet of him, I though as I entered his room.

"Hey! Didn't you read the s-" He started, but as soon as he saw me, his angry face morphed into a smile.

"I'm sorry. I thought you were Nash or something. In this case, you're Tori and you have food" He said, hugging me.

I roll my eyes playfully.

"Whatever. Now, what do I have to help you with?"

"Right. So she's sleeping over tonight, and we need to plan for it."

"Alright, I'll make a list of what we can do." I grab a pen and a piece of paper.

--------

"Hey, Elle! How are you?" I asked as she came inside the house.

"Uh.., I'm doing great!" She said with a cheerful voice.

Hayes went up to her and hugged her tight. I really admire how good he is with kids.

------

"I'll go make some popcorn for the movie." I volunteer.

"That sounds good. Eloise and I will be setting it up." He says as he turns on the tv.

-------

I finish making the popcorn in no time. I pile all of it into 3 bowls, and I head upstairs, careful not to drop anything.

Just as I am about to open the door to the family room, I hear Hayes' voice talking to Eloise. So, just like the creeper I am, I eavesdrop.

"You know, Eloise, I've had a crush on Tori since kindergarten. The day I met her, my 6 year old brain knew that she was the one. I know you don't understand all of this, but if I tell Nash, he will surely tell Tori." He said with a quiet voice.

I could hear Eloise slowly agree with him.

Even though I couldn't hear every single word he said, I could still put the pieces together.

The more and more I heard him speak, I realised I had feelings for him too. I couldn't hold it in any longer, so I just opened the door, revealing a very shocked Hayes and Eloise.

"Uhh, I hope you didn't hear our conver-" He started, but I interrupted him.

"I heard all of it. And I can't agree with you more. I love you, Hayes." I said, running over to him, not caring if the popcorn spilt all over the floor.

We hugged each other, and he leaned down to kiss me.

And that's when Eloise left the room to go to the 'washroom'.

------

phew...that was long

Soooo, that was also my first requested imagine!!!

Hope its not too bad. i promise I'll get better at these :)

I have another imagine coming up! - hint - its about parties.

Byeeeeee

- S