#6 - Fight (Pt 1.)

Your POV

I was lying down on our couch in our shared apartment. It was 11 at night. 

Hayes has been late since the past month, and I'm beginning to wonder if everything's okay. 

He was invited to act in a new movie called the Grown Ups 3 (Idk what else to come up with) He was so excited, because he has always wanted to pursue a career in acting, so he accepted.

I was super happy for him.  But soon after they began filming, he began to change. He didn't  spend time with me, and for the past few days, he was starting to get annoyed at my existence. I really began to worry. I would never see him during the day, only in the mornings. 

So I thought that we needed a break. We shouldn't live together until he's done filming. 

I waited for about half an hour, then I heard a door creak open. Hayes slowly stepped inside, stumbling. 

"Hey" I said. He just looked at me and nodded.

He walked toward the kitchen, without saying anything. 

"Hayes, is everything going okay?" I asked, following behind him.

"Yes, everything is totally fine, why are you asking?" He snapped back.

"Because you seem really tired and stressed lately, and I rarely ever get to see you. It has been really hard for me, juggling my modelling job and the house, and I never get to spend time with you, because you're always out filming." I said calmly.

"When you're late like this, I don't start to lecture you like that!" He said back.

"Hayes, that was only once! I had to go to Italy for a fashion show! I'm starting to think that moving in with you was a big mistake." I said back.

"It's my fault that I ended up dating a hoe like you! You were probably in Italy hooking up with someone else." He said, now angry.

Ouch. That really hurt my feelings. I had tried my best to speak to Hayes calmly, but obviously he needed some time alone. I ran to our bedroom and brought out my bag. I started shoving my clothes into it as a tear started rolling down my cheeks. 

"Y/n, stop! I really didn't mean what I said! I'm so sorry!" Hayes said, running into our bedroom

"I'm leaving. I've always been faithful to you, and I can't believe you would say something like that." I said, running out of our apartment. 

---

I was in my car. I had called my best friend, Bella. I asked her if I could stay in her house for a while, until I could find a house of my own. 

Bella, obviously being my best friend, agreed.

---At her house---

I knocked on her door and she opened it. She led me into her living room, and I could see ice cream, movies, and all the candy I could dream of.

"Is this all for me?" 

"It sure is, y/n" She said back, hugging me. I am so lucky to have a friend like her. 

I told her what happened, and we watched movies and ate ice cream for the rest of the night. We ended up falling asleep at 6 am.

---

I woke up at 1 in the afternoon o find 16 missed calls and 12 text messages from Hayes. I sighed. I was missing him already. I snapped out of it, and told myself to shut up. He needed to know what he did was wrong.

----

That's it! This was kinda cheesy too.

I have a part 2 coming up soon. 

Thank you so much for 50+ reads in like, 4 days!

Byeeee!

Samara :)