#71 - I Don't Want Soup Anymore (blurb)

⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯

I'm so scared to fall in love but if it's you then i'll try.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ♡ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"I'm gonna die," a sniffly voice that barely sounded like my boyfriend at all complained from the other side of the couch. Hayes' body was wrapped up in two blankets, only his locks stuck out as the rest was forming a human burrito.

"It's the flu, not the bubonic plague. Don't be such a baby Hayes," I stated coldly and playfully rolled my eyes at him which he couldn't see through the pile of cozy blankets of course.

"No, it is death. I'll never be the same again, y/n. Will you still love me when I'm a ghost?"

I sighed as I stood up and walked over to his side of the couch to sit next to the bundle of fluff and kleenex boxes.

"I love you in this whiny state so I'll love you as a ghost for sure."

My hand found its way into his hair and gently stroked his head making him hatching out between the blankets curiously.

He sure looked like death himself. His lips were red and puffy, almost as bad as his nose that seemed to be running nonstop. The look in his eyes told me how exhausted he was and that I would have to take care of him longer than I thought.

"Aw, my poor baby."

I put my hand on his burning hot cheek and stroked it lightly with my thumb.

"That's right, I'm your poor baby," he whined and leaned his face into my touch, "Take care of me."

"You want me to make you some soup?"

He nodded lazily until I stood up and started to leave the room. But before I could leave, Hayes took ahold of my wrist and spun me around.

"Actually wait. Come back. I don't want soup anymore, I want you."

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ♡ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

hello dear readers,

if you enjoyed reading this cute (and fluffy af) blurb, then vote!

qotc: how tall are you?

answer: i'm 5' 4 (part of the short gang ayee)