#40 - Dancing In The Kitchen At 3 a.m.

YOUR POV ---

I opened my eyes. I couldn't sleep. I know, it's very late, but I'm hungry, and right now I'm craving a midnight snack.

Well, maybe an early morning snack.

I turned around and saw Hayes sleeping like a baby. My baby. Hayes was the kind of person that you could watch for hours and never get tired of it. His messy hair, blue eyes, and smile melted my heart every time I looked at him.

I couldn't get back to sleep, so I slowly got out of bed, careful not to wake Hayes up. I placed my hand on the wall, trying to find my way down the stairs through the dark.

I went into the kitchen and found some cookies we made yesterday. I started eating one while looking through my phone, when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"SHIT!" I yelled out and whipped around, coming face to face with a sleepy Hayes.

"Oh gosh, you scared me." I said, making a little smile appear on his face.

"What are you doing babe?" He asked.

"I'm hungry," I laughed and he shook his head, "So I came down for a midnight snack."

"Midnight snack? It's 3 am!" He laughed.

"Shut up!" I blushed, "Plus, why are you here? Did I wake you up?"

"No, dont worry. I couldn't sleep. Also, I missed my cuddle buddy, and I figured you'd be here." He giggled.

I finished some cookies and I suggested going back upstairs, but Hayes refused. He said he wanted us to stay up all night, laughing at stupid things and goofing around.

I took out my phone from my pocket and my music on shuffle. It started playing Drunk In Love by Beyonce and Jay Z. 

He grabbed my hands and we started to move with the rhythm of the music. We lip synced and I looked into his eyes, falling more in love with him every minute.

When the song comes to the chorus, he gave me a twirl as I sang the lyrics.

"DRUUNK IN LOVEE...WE BE ALL NIGHT! LOOOVEE" I sang as Hayes joined me. 

He rested his head on my shoulder, the whole time, moving with the music. He kissed my neck, giving me shivers down my back as the song changed to Say You Won't Let Go. 

"I'm so in love with you. I hope you know. Darling your love is more than worth its weight in gold." He sang in my ears as he looked back into my eyes.

"Me too, baby." I whispered back, giggling as I tiptoed to kiss him on the lips.

He picked me up and we went to the couch, cuddled, and kissed all night (or morning) until we fell asleep. It was such a beautiful feeling, I wanted to feel it forever. 

He makes me feel a way nobody could ever understand. I'm so lucky to call him mine.

I just hope I get to call him that for the rest of my life.

----

this was cute and sweet awwww

okay, since school's reopening in about a week, i thought that i should try updating every day, because when i go back to school, i'll probs only be able to update every week.

aww i've never seen him cry

---

see you tomorrow loves!

-sam