Chapter One - Today Is The Day!

Today is the day I get to fly over to the United States with my three best friends.
I have been looking forward to this day for over a year now, I can't put into words how excited I am, I can feel the adrenaline rushing though my body. I am feeling slightly nervous though, I have been on long flights before but I always get a feeling of dread when I am on a plane.
On the bright side, I get to see my cousin perform today with his band, his name is Andy, Andy Fowler and he is apart of the band Roadtrip, I haven't seen Andy in over a year and I cannot wait till I see him again.
"Jess you need to start getting ready for the show, you don't want to be late meeting your friends!" My Mum yells.
I quickly jump off of my bed and close my diary and in a hurry I get myself dressed.
As soon as I am dressed, I rush downstairs towards the kitchen, my mum hands me a bowl of cereal and tells me to "Eat up!" After eating my bowl of cereal and drinking a glass of water, I lift my backpack onto my shoulders and I say my goodbyes to my mum, dad and little sister, embracing them all into a warm hug.
I swing the front door open and I see a 6-seated blue car with one of my closest friends, Shannon waiting for me. She waves at me with a huge smile across her face. "Get in!" She shouts excitedly. I drag my suitcase behind me, walking over to her car and placing it in the rear of the car. I hop into her car and wave a goodbye to my family. "I will see you in 2 months, I love you!" I shout to my family. With that Shannon puts her foot on the gas and I wave goodbye to my family.

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this fanfic inspired by Roadtrip and HRVY. I am very new at this so I am sorry if there is any mistakes. I love you guys!! Xx