Chapter Twenty Three - Meeting Blair!

We all sat hovered in the living room awaiting Blair's arrival, the boys were all talking about the many amazing memories they had with Blair, while we all took bites out of our sandwiches.
There was a sudden loud knock on the front door of the villa, Jack drops his sandwich on the floor and rushes over to the door and answers it. The door swings open and I hear a "Hey! Long time no see!" Jack stated looking at the man in front of him and smiling at him. "Hey man!" He reply's in response to Jacks hello.
I more less knew instantly that it was Blair as I had seen a photo of him and this man looked identical, he had many tattoos, wore a hat and had a slight accent due to him being from Taplow.
Me and the girls decided to leave the room and go to the master bedroom (Mel, Mikey, Shannon and Andy's room) while the boys were with Blair before being properly introduced to him. I peak my head around the door of the bedroom, looking into the living room and the boys were all hugging Blair and were trying to catch up with him as much as they could. I heard Blair say "Are you excited to carry on with tour here in LA?" The boys of course all replies yes as they were super excited. I look back at the girls and they were kinda looking worried about meeting Blair, so I kept reassuring them that it would be fine. I then heard Blair state "So where is your cousin Andy, didn't she come along?" Andy looks over at the door, where I was poking my head out of and beckons me over. I tell the girls that I will be right back and I walk over to Blair and the boys. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Jess!" I say to Blair with a smile on my face. "It's nice to meet you too." He replies, forming a smile on his face. "Well you seem nice enough." He also adds. "Thank you, you seem amazing by what they boys have been telling me." I say.
Brooklyn walks over to me and Blair and he slips his hand into mine. "So, this is my girlfriend, the one I have been telling you about." He says, happily smiling. "Lucky girl, Andy's cousin and Brooks girlfriend, they are a handful, I hope you get used to it!" Blair reply's jokingly. "Already used to it, also Blair.. I brought my friends along and they are quite close with the boys, is it okay for you to meet them?" I say, smiling. "Of course! The more the merrier!" He comments.
I walk over to the room where the girls were and individually I introduced them to Blair, first it was Shannon. "This is Shannon, her and Andy are very close." I say, smirking at her from the corner of my eye. "It is lovely to meet you!" Blair says.
Then was Mel, "This is Mel she is quite close with Mikey." I say, introducing her to Blair. "Hello!" She says. "Ahhh very Bristolian." Blair says, smiling.
Finally it was Lucy's turn to meet Blair, she walks out on crutches and welcomes Blair with a warm hello. "Oh dear what happened?" Blair asks looking concerned. "I was hit by a car.." she replies. Rye walks over to Lucy and kisses her on the lips. "Alright I get it." Blair states. "Don't you too be getting into trouble.. I can see you too being a right handful!" He also adds. "We will not be any trouble!" Lucy replies, reassuring him. Jack walks over to Blair and Blair asks him if he is interested in anyone but Jack says no, he hasn't found the right person for him yet, which made Blair pat him on the back as he was feeling bad for Jack.
After being introduced to Blair, we all sat peacefully on the sofa, where Blair joined us. "Okay so I am thinking that I should take the boys to a recording studio tomorrow, so that we can write and record new songs." Blair states, looking around at the boys, then at the girls. "Sounds good to me!" Mikey comments, along with the other boys agreeing as well.
Blair then suggests that I should come along to see how it all works, however I felt bad about leaving the girls. "Girl, it's fine just go!" Shannon comments, smiling at me. "Are you sure I feel bad just going?" I add. "Shut up and just go." Lucy says, forming a smile on her face. "Fine.." I say cheerfully. "That way you can also keep an eye out for our men." Mel, says jokingly.
I agree that I would go with them and that Blair would show me how everything worked.
"Ooo I hope you have fun, but not too much fun!" Shannon says, looking over at Andy.
"What will you girls be doing tomorrow?" Rye asks, not wanting to leave the rest of the girls bored all day. "I think it will be good for us to have a chilled day around the villa and just do our own thing." Lucy adds, joining in with the conversation at hand.
We spend the day with Blair and he was actually a good laugh, me and the girls felt right at home. The sky became dark as the moon was rising in the air, tomorrow was a big day for the boys and they needed to get some sleep, Blair soon left us to sleep and he said he would pick us up in the morning. Everyone ended up going back to their rooms, me, Jack and Brooklyn all went back to our room. As soon as Jacks head hit his pillow he was out, like a shattered bulb. On the other hand, since me and Brooklyn had separate beds I no longer had by boyfriend to cuddle with. I tuck myself in bed and before Brook gets himself in bed, he plants a loving and warm kiss on my forehead and then moved down to kissing my lips. Me and Brook stayed on our sides, looking into each other's eyes while our tiredness took over. "Go to sleep gorgeous.." Brooklyn says, seeing that I was tired. "Only for you.." I reply, smiling at him, cheekily. "Night night, gorgeous.. I love you.." he says passionately. "Night Brook.. I love you too!" I comment, blowing a kiss to him, wishing him a good nights rest.

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked this new chapter and I would just like to say that I love you all and I appreciate all of your support! Xx