Chapter Thirty Five - London.

The airport was packed and it was only 9:00 in the morning, people were aggressively pushing and shoving each other, to get to the front of their lines as quickly as possible. I could tell that nobody really liked all the hassle but it was what he had to deal with at the time. Blair and Chris were staying in America for a extra week but it was finally the day where myself and the boys and girls returned home to London and went our separate ways to reunite with our families. We got through the security very quickly and smoothly and had already gave in our luggage to be placed on the plane. We all ran around, fairly fast to try and get some snacks and refreshing drinks before getting onto the plane. I had already planned for Brooklyn to meet my parents and come to Bristol with me, Shannon, Andy, Mel and Mikey. Lucy would go with Rye to his home and then Jack would go back to Dublin for a few days. We all decided that we would all meet up again a few days later and stay in the boys flat.
• On The Plane •
I was sat between Brooklyn and Jack, at lift off I held both of their hands as I began to feel a rush of panic wash over me once the airplane left the ground. They both calmed me down slightly by just distracting me with small talk and I appreciate them for that. Every now and again, Brook would take my focus from the rocky turbulence by kissing me softly. We all would take a few bites out of our individual snacks and would slurp our drinks. Me and Brooklyn were sharing earphones and both listened to the music, carefully whilst holding each others hands tightly. I looked over at Jack and he was watching "Cinderella" and I couldn't help but snicker. "What?" Brooklyn would ask me continuously. I pointed over at Jacks screen where he was infatuated by the movie, Brooklyn laughed too and tapped Jack on the shoulder. Jack quickly tried to turn off the tv but it was too late, "I didn't know you liked Cinderella.." I laughed slightly. "Whatttt?" Jack asked, trying to make himself look confused.
After questioning Jack, I became tired and ended up falling asleep on Brooklyn's shoulder.
• 3 Hours Later •
I wake up to Lucy complaining to Rye as he would keep bugging her whilst she was trying to fall asleep. "Fuck off.." she states, starting to become quite annoyed. "Why are you getting like that for?" Rye asks, getting defensive.
And yes, just like that an argument begins to brew, over Lucy trying to get some sleep.
As Lucy begins to try and fall asleep once again, Rye continues to poke her and ask why she is annoyed. "Rye just leave her alone, she just wants some sleep." I ask politely, trying not to get annoyed by the constant asking and complaining. Brooklyn turns to me and asks, "Wouldn't you want to know why she is annoyed?"
I look at Brooklyn and roll my eyes, "I don't really care, I would just let her sleep." I state. "Thank you.." Lucy mumbles, closing her eyes. "Really?" Brook asks, looking into my eyes. "Um yes, stop being so nosey.." I complain, pulling the blanket around me as the plane reveals some more turbulence. Brooklyn ignores my last comment and just looks at Rye and lip synced, "Typical girls." Andy notices what was going on and told both Rye and Brook to stop, before anything escalated.
• Plane Landing •
I bent over Brooklyn, who was sat next to the plane window, I glanced out of the window and spotted rainy, old London, adrenaline filled up in my body and I became really excited to leave the plane. The airplane came to a smooth landing, so I didn't panic much, which was a major plus. Once the plane had landed and were back on all four wheels, I woke up Lucy from her needed nap. I pulled my hand luggage onto my back and we all made our way out of the plane. We walked through the gate way and me and the girls skipped to the luggage carousel.
One by one, we lifted our suitcases from the luggage carousel once we spotted them.  I took a deep breath in and then outwards, taking in the London airport smell.
All of us girls and boys decided to get a tour bus back to the boys flat, where we would stay for the night.
• On The Bus •
It was around a 45 minute journey from the airport to the flat, but there was one problem. The traffic was horrendous, as soon as we pulled out of the airport, we were stuck in congestion. "Buckle up we will be here for a while." Jack states. "Of course.." Mel comments, leaning her head on Mikey, placing his hand on her stomach. They both smiled at each other, calmly as Mikey planted a kiss upon her cheek. 30 minutes goes by and we had hardly moved, it seemed as if we would be there all day into the evening. I put my earphones in and listened to some Maroon 5, I also pulled my sketch pad out of my bag and began to draw and doodle as I pleased.
• 3 Hours Later •
After a long journey that should have only taken us 45 minutes, we pulled up outside the flat. The night sky grew as I spotted the flat, individually we exited the bus and pulled our suitcases out from behind us. Andy pulled the flat key out of his pocket and carefully unlocked the front door.
We waltzed into the flat, me and the girls placed our suitcases on the floor next to the sofa and took a seat. I asked Lucy if she had spoke to Rye since the plane and she shook her head to indicate that she hadn't. I sighed slightly and then focused my eyes to Andy, where he was stood. "You can take the bunks and pair up with one of the boys." He commented, putting a smile on his face. "Alrighty then.." Lucy stated, looking over at me, with wide eyes. We all walked into the boys room, it was very cramped and clothes were scattered on the floor, bunk beds were neatly placed in the room. Mikey was led on his bunk but gave it up to Mel as she is pregnant and he cared for her. He pulled out a blanket and pillow and put it on the floor, creating himself a neat bed. Andy and Shannon led on his bed together and cuddled, while Jack was led on his bed on his phone. Rye patted his hand down on his bed for Lucy to join him so she proceeded to climb the bunk and join him. I glanced at Brooklyn and he beckoned me over, to join him on the sofa. I flickered my eyelashes and then walked over to him and took a seat. He pulled me into a bear hug and we just led there in silence, there was no talking through out the room, just people trying to sleep and the eerie silence. "Goodnight Everyone." Andy says, tiredly. "Goodnight Andy.." I reply, closing my eyes and cuddling into Brook.

Thanks for reading once again! Also I am sorry this chapter was up late, I was trying to complete it in time but I ran over. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, what do you think? Let me know in the comments or by voting for this chapter. Thank you! Xx