Chapter Twenty Six - What?!

The time was around 1:05pm and today we just hung around the villa, similar to what we did in Florida, due to the boys having a very busy and tiring day yesterday. It turns out that Blair and Chris had slept over in the villa on the sofas, instead of going back to their hotel, which I of course didn't mind.
I was currently sat with Lucy on the black-leathered kitchen stools snacking on some food and talking about the plans for the remaining few weeks. I told Lucy about the time spent at the recording studio and I told her about the fact that Chris and Blair knows now that she is a well-trained dancer and that I got an opportunity to work with the boys and Chris further in the future. Lucy took the news well and was happy for me and thanked me for letting them know about her dancing ability.. well.. once she gets training again and off of her crutches.
All of the boys were out in the pool, messing around and cooling off, where as Shannon and Mel both sat in the living room together watching television and doing their makeup.
Throughout the day Mel kept leaving the living room to go to the bathroom, she looked very pale and everyone just assumed she was ill but I felt like something was wrong. Eventually, Mel asked if I could be excused from talking to Lucy so that I could come and speak to her. She brought me to her large bedroom where she closed the door so that nobody could here our conversation properly.
Me: "Mel are you okay?"
Mel: "Um.. yeah I guess so.."
Me: "Seriously I am here for you what's up?"
Mel:  "So uh.. me and Mikey have been getting REALLY close lately.."
Me:  "Okayyy.. where is this going exactly?.."
Mel: "I think I might be pregnant.." She says handing me a pregnancy test which was positive.
Me: "WHAT??"
I stood there shocked with my eyes widened, I didn't expect this news, especially not from Mel. I kinda freaked out on her before she told me to keep my voice down.
Me: "You think you are what?!"
Mel: "Pregnant.. I don't know what to do!"
Me: "Have you told Mikey about this?"
Mel: "No.. I want to be sure then I will figure out what to do."
I stood with Mel for a few moments before calling the closest doctors to book an appointment for her to have a scan within the day. We didn't lie to anyone.. exactly but we just told everyone that I was taking mel to the doctors as she looked very pale, of course Mikey wanted to come but Mel convinced him to stay at the villa.
• At The Hospital •
I had been waiting outside in the waiting room for 20+ minutes, waiting for Mel so that we could get out of the piercing white place. I was sill completely and utterly shocked at the whole situation, I mean Mel and Mikey hid there "little relationship" very well! Well.. other than the fact that I caught them holding hands.. but this.. this was just something else, Mel was told by the pregnancy test that she was expecting. I was currently still in the waiting room, awaiting to hear the news if she is pregnant or if the test was a mistake.
Eventually, Mel exited the doctors room and instantly hugged me, she sniffles slightly. "I have messed me and Mikey's future up! What am I going to do?!" Mel said, sniffling. "Well.. Mel you will obviously have to tell Mikey the truth.." I reply, assuring her everything will be alright. "He will hate me for this!" She commented, her eyes blood shot. "You don't know that, he will care for you and this baby!" I replied, forming a reassuring smile on my face.
After reassuring her and her wiping away her tears, me and Mel decided to go back to the villa. We arrived back at the villa and everyone looked worried for Mel, especially Mikey. "How did it go?" He asked her. "It was.. okay.." she replied, feeling flushed. "She needs to rest, Mel go and have a nap for a while." I comment, smiling at Mel.
Since me and Mel arrived home at 4:00pm I chose to walk around the beautiful LA villa and I took a few photos, getting the lighting and frame just right. After taking a few photographs I went back to me, Jack and Brooklyn's room to go through the photos and review them. Jack wasn't anywhere to be seen however on the other hand Brook was sat in the middle of his bed scrolling through his phone.
Brooklyn: "Hello there gorgeous!"
Me: "Hey babe what are you doing?"
Brooklyn: "I am just tweeting some of the fans back how about you, what are you up too?"
Me: "Oh.. I am just taking a few photographs!"
Brooklyn: "That's incredible! Also do you know what is up with Mel, she didn't look very well.."
Me: "Oh umm.. she has just got a tummy bug.. you know it will be over with in a few days!"
Brooklyn: "Babe I know that isn't true you are not a very good liar.."
Me: "I am not lying.."
During the back and forth conversation with Brooklyn, after every sentence he spoke he smirked at me with his eye full of passion. Eventually, he "gave up" trying to figure out what was going on but that didn't stop him from crashing over towards me and bombarding me with tickles. He tickled me for a few seconds but it felt like years, eventually I could help it anymore and I told him..
Me: "Fine Fine!"
Brooklyn: "Go on then.."
Me: "And you promise you won't freak out and you do NOT tell anyone!"
Brooklyn: "Yes, of course I promise Jess!"
Me: "Mel umm.."
Brooklyn: "Mel ummm what?"
Me: "She is kind of pregnant with Mikey's child.."
Brooklyn: "What?!"
He began freaking out he couldn't believe what he heard, one of his best friends got someone else pregnant. "Ohhh niceeeee!" Brook said, smiling cheekily. I smack him lightly across the arm and state "You can't tell Mikey! Mel wants to tell him herself."
"And I respect that." Brooklyn comments, kissing my forehead lightly.
Jack then suddenly bursts into the room with a shocked face, "WHOS PREGNANT?!" He shouts at the top of his voice.
That's when everyone including Mikey and Mel comes rushing into the room..

Hello! Sorry it has taken me a while to upload but I am currently working towards my GCSEs! I hope you understand. Thank you for reading! Xx