Chapter Twenty One - Last Day In Florida.

It is upsetting because it is the last day in Florida today, however tomorrow we are making our way towards the beautiful LA.
After Disney yesterday, everyone wanted to spend the last day in Florida just relaxing by the huge pool for one final time. We also had to pack our suitcases so that is what I spent most of my time doing.
11:05am Packing Begins
I drag my large suitcase from underneath me and Brooklyn's bed and I lift it onto the bed. I left my clothes that I would be wearing to the airport out so that I didn't have to go back through my luggage to get to it. I open the suitcase and I place all of my shoes at the bottom of the suitcase, I then place all of my different clothing items in, with my gifts for my family safely protected.
While continuing to pack my suitcase, I listened to a few of the boys songs, I was currently listening to "Don't Break My Heart." It was super catchy and I overall rate it 10/10.
I am super nervous about going to LA because I have never been before and me and the girls are meeting Blair for the first time. Also while we are there, the boys are talking about meeting up with American fans which me and the girls thought were sweet.
• After Packing •
After packing my suitcase, I got a phone call from my family. My mum said that everyone was missing all of us and I even mentioned some hints that me and Brooklyn are dating.. but she didn't pick up on them, so I made the choice of telling her and my family, when we return home, so that they can meet him.
After the phone call had ended I decide that since it was the last day in the villa, I would go for one last swim in the pool. Everyone agreed so that is what we were going to do, I changed into my vibrant blue coloured swim suit and headed towards the sliding glass door. I open the glass door and walk outside into the heat, I placed my  dull looking towel on one of the outdoor chairs. Jack, Rye, Mel and Shannon were already in the pool, Lucy was outside but she couldn't get her cast wet so that meant not swimming for her, not yet anyway. The pool was glistening brightly as sunlight bounces off of the crystal blue water.

I slowly climb into the pool, joining Jack, Lucy and Shannon

I slowly climb into the pool, joining Jack, Lucy and Shannon. "I still can't believe I am the only lonely person in the house." Jack said jokingly. "I feel bad, we need to find you a girl!" I say smiling at Jack.
After a while of splashing around, the other boys joined us outside with their swimming trunks on. Rye made an entrance as he front flipped into the pool, however Brooklyn and Mikey both cannon balled into the water. We swim around for a while, laughing, communicating and of course me and Brooklyn spent a lot of the time together, making fun of each other and pecking at each other's soft lips. Us girls also joined in with cannon balling into the pool along with the boys. After a while of swimming around in the beautiful blue pool, I hopped out and joined in with Lucy's struggle to sun bathe and get a decent tan.
Me and Lucy both lead on the sun bed and placed our sunglasses over our eyes, protecting them from the sun. Both of us were relaxing and scrolling through Facebook and Instagram on our phones.
Jack and Rye would occasionally splash water in our direction on purpose, but so did the girls. Lucy stared at Rye, who was splashing her at the time and said "Do that one more time I dare you."
Rye smirked at her, "What are you going to do about it?" He asked.
"You will be sleeping on the sofa tonight if you aren't careful." She said, being serious.
I let out a small laugh, they were very cute together and I am so happy for them, they are perfect for each other.
After a while the boys climbed out of the pool as they were beginning to become prunes, due to them being in the water so long.
Me and Lucy both failed horribly to get a decent tan before travelling to LA but maybe we just had a better chance of getting one there. I swing open the glass door and I head inside the villa, getting away from the sun. There you had Mikey, Brooklyn and Andy wrapped up, away from the sun, looking like vampires. Andy and Brook were hovering around Mikey as he was editing a cover video for their channel. I laughed when I saw this, smirking over at Brooklyn. As soon as Brooklyn catches my eye, he jumps off the sofa and walks towards me, planting a quick kiss on my lips. "My innocent eyes!" Mikey says, trying to cover his eyes. "Your eyes aren't innocent!" Brooklyn says, smirking back at Mikey. "Ooo what does that mean?" I ask looking around at them.
Andy was sat there not really paying attention, on his phone as Mikey had stopped editing.
"That's for me to know and you to find out.. well.. or not." Mikey says smirking at me, cheekily. "Awwh Mikey.." I say, poking my bottom lip out, pouting.
Bed Time
It was getting later and everyone was feeling their eyes become heavy. It was a very early morning tomorrow, we will be flying out to LA so that the boys can carry on their tour, meet fans, record new music and so that us girls can meet the main man.. Blair.
I say goodnight to everyone, wishing them a good nights rest and I walk towards the bathroom. I quickly brush my teeth and get changed into my pjs, before climbing into bed.
Brooklyn was awaiting his goodnight cuddle from me, I slipped into the comfortable and warm bed and snuggled up to my man. "Do you think Blair will like us?" I ask Brook, out of the blue. "Of course, he cant wait to meet you all!" He reply's with a smile on his face. "As long as he can handle a few more oddballs." I state, smirking up at Brooklyn. "If he can handle us, he can handle anything." Brook replies, happily stating facts.
Before I know it we both fall into a deep sleep, holding each other tightly.

Hello!! Thank you for reading this fanfic I am sorry if it isn't that interesting at the moment but I promise you it will get better! Also thank you for 1k reads! Like what?! That is insane! Sorry if I made any grammar mistakes! Love you all!! Xx