Chapter Five - The Show.

As the lights dimmed me Shannon, Lucy and Mel watched from the sides, waiting for them to go on stage. The beginning of their song "Miss Taken" blasted out of the speakers and they all came running out onto the stage. All of their Roadies were screaming and singing along to the song. I felt so proud of them, so proud of Andy. They all have incredible voices. As the chorus came on me Lucy, Mel and Shannon all started singing along.
While they were on stage I couldn't help but keep looking over at Brooklyn and smiling to myself, I don't know why, but there is something special about him. 
I giggled as they share some cute and funny moments on stage. You could tell that they have a real passion for singing  and making others happy. You can see in their eyes how much they love each individual roadie.
A few songs went by and I danced, smiled and sang along, I was enjoying my self so much!
Then their final song came on, it was called "After the show" They all had their little dance routines that they followed, I thought it was adorable.
Suddenly out of no where as Jack is singing, Rye walks up to him and tips a bottle of water over his head, the Roadies beginning laughing, I mean who wouldn't?

We couldn't believe what Rye did, we were in fits of laughter, A few moments later the boys threw their water over the crowd making them go wild, as they sang the chorus one last time

I couldn't believe the show was nearly over, this made me feel upset. I didn't want to leave Andy again and I didn't want to leave the boys they were all so nice. But we have a plane to get 2 hours after the show.
The final song came to an end, the lights came back on and the roadies looked sad to be leaving. 
The boys run backstage, while being all sweaty I'm not gonna lie, Brooklyn looked so good.
Andy checked the time, "Boys we have to get our plane in two hours!" He smirked. I stand there confused. "Andy are you going somewhere, where are you going?" He laughed "Silly! We are coming with you!"
Me and the girls stand there in disbelief, "But it was meant to be a girls holiday." I said.
Andy reply's by saying "Well that's no more, we are coming along for the journey and you are stuck with us."  The Boys laughed.
All in unison Shannon, Lucy and Mel say "Well I won't mind."
Brooklyn looks at me and smiles, "You will be fine, I mean it's only us right?"
I couldn't believe the boys were coming along with us to the United States. I didn't know how to feel, I felt really excited but nervous at the same time. Jack shouts at the top of his lungs "WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR OUR PLANE!"
And so with that the journey continues..

Hello everyone! Thank you for taking the time to read this fanfic. Let me know what you think of it! I love you Roadies xx