Chapter Three - Finally!

While we were waiting in the line patiently, a few of us at a time would leave the line to get food while the others held the place in the line. It was quite cold outside so we all tried to huddle together for warmth.
All of a sudden a bunch of girls at the front of the line, begin screaming and chanting "ROADTRIP, ROADTRIP, ROADTRIP!" As soon as I heard this I got really excited and a huge smile came across my face, I could see their black tour bus from where I was stood.
After a few minutes of waiting my phone vibrated in my pocket. My eyes lit up, it was Andy!
Andy: Hey, are you at the venue?
Me: Um yeah were else do you think I would be?! X
Andy: Uhh I don't know, can you come meet me around by the back entrance? I want to introduce you to the boys! x
Me: Yeah of course can I bring my friends? X
Andy: Of course, anything for my favourite cousin! x
As soon as I put my phone back into my pocket, I started to get a twisted feeling in my stomach. I hadn't met the boys before and I was nervous, Im not good around new people. Mel, Lucy and Shannon were all looking at me excitedly. "Are we going to meet them now?" Lucy asked. "Yes, I guess so!" I replied back with a smile on my face.
We walk around the venue and head towards to back entrance. There was a largely built man standing there. "Your Andy's cousin right? Jess?" The man asked. I nodded at the man and he opened the back door to the venue, letting us into the warm.
A few moments later I heard footsteps heading towards us, and before I knew it Andy was standing in front of me.
I scream in excitement and run up to him, hugging him. "Hey Jess!"He says excitedly. "Are these your friends?" Andy asks. I reply with "Yes!! This is Shannon, Lucy and Mel!" Andy looks at them and smiles happily. "Well it is only fair that you meet my friends now." Andy says, looking at me. I smile at him. "Okay then.. are they nice? Will they like me?" I ask nervously. "Of course they will like you, who wouldn't?!" He reply's. Andy turns around and looks at Mel, Lucy and Shannon. "Hey girls, would it be okay if you wait here while I introduce her to the boys, then you can meet them after?" They all nod, Andy looks at me, trying to reassure me and then he leads me backstage towards where the boys were..

Hey guys, so this chapter was slightly longer than the others. Please let me know what you think of the story so far and comment any ways in which I could improve it. I love you all!! Xx