Chapter Nineteen - Back At The Hospital.

It has been two weeks since the terrifying accident and today is the day that Lucy and Jack has to go back to the hospital to be checked. Me, Brook and Rye all decided that we would go with them as we refused to leave them even though ty told us that they would be fine. Where as the others stayed at the villa as Jack and Lucy assured them that they didn't need to come along.
At The Hospital
We slowly walked in the hospital yet again, the smell of chemicals and cleanness filled my nostrils. Me, Lucy, Brooklyn, Jack and Rye all patiently waited in line to see the receptionist at the front desk so that we could sign in.
We all eventually signed in and Rye went with Lucy so she could be transferred onto using crutches instead of a wheelchair all the time. Me and Brooklyn headed to a different hospital room with Jack so he could get his stitches removed from out of his head. Me and Brooklyn stand near to the door, while Jack takes a seat in one of the chairs. While we await for the doctor to enter the room, we all get out and go on our phones and scroll through Instagram and Twitter.
Soon enough a male doctor enters the rooms and begins to examine Jacks head. The doctor holds Jacks head with his gloves that were covering his hands, before getting a pair of scissors and cutting the end of the stitch. After this, the doctor pulls the rest of the stitch through, removing the whole stitch.
Jack flinches slightly, but it wasn't as painful as he initially thought it would be. The doctor also looks over Jacks cuts and bruises but they had all seemed to have cleared up nicely, the doctor just gave him some medication to help with any pain. As Jacks head was done pretty quickly us three decided to go and see Lucy and Rye in the other room. We knock on the door and we hear a female doctor say "Come In!" politely. We enter the room and Lucy's cast on her foot had been removed and a fresh one had replaced it. She also was given tablets to help with any initially pain that she may experience. The doctor suggests that Lucy try's to move herself onto using crutches instead of using the wheelchair all the time. Lucy agreed and her first moments on crutches began. The doctor talks her through how to use the crutches and Lucy seemed to get the hang of it pretty rapidly. Ryes eyes light up when he saw her using crutches, you could tell he was proud of her. "Mikey has been on crutches before so he could probably give you some pointers if you need it." Brooklyn says smiling over at Lucy, trying to be helpful. After Lucy had got the hang of using crutches, we exited the hospital room and thanked the female doctor. We signed out of the hospital at the front desk and then headed back to the villa in our tour bus with Rye driving.
Back At The Villa•
We arrive back at the magnificent villa and everyone was gathered around the television in the front room. "You seemed to get the hang of it pretty easily, it took me a few days!" Mikey says, smiling at Lucy.
We joined everyone in the front room after we put our belongings down and changed into our comfy clothes and grabbed a quick snack.
I grabbed one of Brooklyn's favourite hoodies and lifted it over my head, then I walked back into the living room, wearing his hoodie. During the movie I snuggled up to Brooklyn and he asked me if I was wearing his hoodie, I acted dumb but of course he knew I was, it was obvious. He pulled me closer towards him and he began tickling me, I couldn't hold in my laughter so I began laughing aloud. "Shhhh!" Everyone said in unison glancing over at me and Brooklyn. I blushed and Brooklyn began smirking at me. The movie we were watching was Disney's "Beauty And The Beast.", truthfully I didn't expect the boys to sit and watch the movie however they did, from the beginning till the end.
After the movie had ended Andy turns around to face all of us. "Guess where we are going tomorrow?!" He says excitedly. "Where?!" Everyone asks back, excitedly. "DISNEY WORLD!!" He screams at the top of his lungs. I looked around at everyone they were all so thrilled as was I. Brooklyn looked over in Andy's direction and says thank you without speaking he said it very quietly so that I couldn't hear him and Andy would be able to understand his lip syncing. However I saw him and I wondered why he didn't just say thanks you like the rest of us. Why not say it aloud? Everyone was super happy about going to Disney, even Lucy, which was surprising because I thought that she would be upset about being on crutches all day.
I was thrilled about going to Disney so I go off of the sofa and began jumping up and down in joy. "Yesssss!" I screeched excitedly. I decided that I would go to bed early as we had a very long day ahead of us tomorrow. I rushed off to the bathroom and rubbed my makeup off of my face using a makeup wipe. I then got my toothbrush and began to brush my teeth. After cleaning my teeth for 2 minutes I exit the bathroom and say my good nights to everyone. I then get into bed and pull my covers up around myself. I went on my phone for a bit, scrolling through Instagram and watching some YouTube videos. Soon enough I was super tired and I fell asleep before Brooklyn and to bed.

Hello everyone! Thank you for nearly 800 reads, that is truly amazing! Please feel free to comment if you have any other ideas for this fanfic. I love you all!! Xx