Chapter Twenty Eight - No More Crutches!

I wake up tucked into my bed neatly, I guessed that Brooklyn had carried me to my bed and tucked me in, which I thought was super sweet of him. I lift my myself out of my comfy bed and place my feet on the cold wooden flooring, getting up too quick and then soon becoming dizzy. "Wowww.." I say placing my arms out to my side, balancing to keep myself standing up. I look over to see both Brooklyn and Jacks bed empty, so I guessed that they were already up which was surprising, especially for Jack.
Today I didn't have anything planned to do, I checked the time and it was 12:03pm.. "Welp I overslept." I comment, muttering to myself quietly.
I hear clashing about coming from the kitchen so I sluggishly exit my room and walk towards the kitchen. As I got closer to the kitchen the noise grew louder, so I pushed the kitchen door open and there was Brooklyn, Andy, Mikey and Jack all stood in a circle, clashing pots and pans together in unison. "Do you guys mind?!" I speak up, scratching my head slightly and the, rubbing my eyes. "Ohhh she is finally awake!" Jack says jokingly. "Hey man you can't say much." Mikey replies, implying that Jack is being very hypocritical. "Ohhh morning babe.." Brooklyn, cheekily smiles and walks over to me, kissing me gently on my soft lips.
"Even though you guys are in here making a racket, I still feel like the house is quiet, where is everyone else?" I ask, looking around at my surroundings and seeing nobody else other than those four. "Well Shannon is in the pool.." Andy says, placing a smirk on his face and raising his eyebrows towards me. "Yeah and Rye and Mel have gone to the hospital with Lucy so that she can have her cast off!" Jack excitedly says. "Oh yeah I forgot about that!" I reply, feeling silly.
"Well gorgeous shouldn't you be getting dressed?" Brooklyn asks, looking down at my pyjamas, and smirking. "Ohh yeah.." I reply, looking down at myself before rushing off to get changed in the bathroom. As I walked away I could hear all of the boys laughing at me and my silly pyjamas.
I reached my bedroom and I pulled open the wooden wardrobe door and I picked out an outfit. I changed into a plain black t-shirt with blue denim shorts and a pair of black and white shoes. To top it all off I added a red, white and black checkered long sleeved top that I wore over the top of my outfit.

Once I had got changed, I brushed my teeth until they were minty fresh and then I put on a little bit of makeup

After getting changed I thought that I would go and speak to Shannon as I hadn't had a one on one girl talk with her in a while. I walked towards the patio door and slid it open, becoming exposed to the heat and the piercing rays of the sunshine. I saw Shannon paddling around in the pool so I chose to sit down by the pool and dip my feet in the aqua blue water. "Hey girl!" She said, happily swimming over to me. "Hey, I know we haven't really spoke one on one in a while but how are you?!" I ask, excitedly. "I'm doing great, Andy is genuinely being so flirtatious and nice towards me!" She, smiles brightly, blushing slightly. "First of all ewww.. that's my cousin, second I am glad you found someone even though it's him.." I say, joking around with her about Andy. "Well how are things for you and Brooklyn?" She asks, leaning in closer to listen. "He is so sweet and caring to be honest I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend." I blush brightly, turning into a tomato. I spoke with Shannon for a few more minutes, before I heard another loud slam of a door coming from the living room. I stand up and peak my head around the sliding glass door and I see Lucy without a cast and without her crutches. "Oh my god!! Yesss then girl, I am so proud!" I excitedly comment, seeing her happily off of her crutches, for the first time in a while. Shannon also comes into the living room and excuses herself from just getting out of the pool and for being in a towel. Shannon walked into a bathroom to get changed and Andy followed her in. I didn't even want to know what they would get up to. Rye kept looking at Lucy with a sparkle in his eye, he was really proud of her you could just tell by the look he was giving her. Mel was also stood by Lucy's side, smiling brightly at Lucy as she walked around the house without her crutches. "How long until you can dance again?" I ask curiously. "The doctor said I can being training again in a week if I am careful." She stated, grinning at the ground. Mikey rushed into the kitchen, with his phone clutched tightly in his hand. "Babe what's wrong?" Mel asked, looking at Mikey concerned. "Blair is coming over in a bit with Chris." He replied, looking over nervously at Mel. "So?" Brook asked curiously, I looked over at Brooklyn and rolled my eyes whilst shaking my head. "We are going to have to tell them the truth.." Mikey said, gulping. "About the baby?.." Jack commented, feeling concerned. "Oh of course that is what he is talking about.." Mel said, biting her lip nervously. "He isn't going to like this.." Rye spoke. "I know and that is what I am afraid of.." Mikey replied, looking over at Mel and then at her stomach which his healthy child grew inside.

I hope you guys are enjoying this fanfic! Yet again I am sorry if I don't upload as often but it takes time for me to write these as well as deal with my upcoming GCSEs. I hope you understand! Thank you for reading! Xx