Chapter Four - Meeting RoadTrip!

Me and Andy walk through a few corridors and as we slowly get closer to backstage, my heart begins to pound rapidly. Before Andy opens the door to backstage, I hear four male voices coming from behind it.
Before I know it Andy swings opens the door and in front of me stand four incredibly beautiful boys.
Andy looks at me in reassurance and smiles, "This is my cousin, Jess" he says.
One of the boys stand forward, looking at me, he was fairly tall, had brown hair and spoke with a Irish accent. "Hello I'm Jack, it's so nice to meet you!" He says, I smile and say back "Hi Jack it's nice to meet you too." Andy looks at me and says "See they aren't that bad."
I giggle in response to this.
Next, a boy with black hair and a few tattoos and piercings approach me and Andy. "Hi, I'm Mikey, I heard you are from Bristol aswell!" Hearing that Mikey was from Bristol made me feel relieved. I had something in common with one of them at least.
Andy beckons another one of the boys over to us. He also had brown hair and was also fairly tall. "Hey! I'm Rye!! It's so nice to meet you!" From the looks of him I knew that Lucy would keep an eye on him, that's for sure!
Lastly, I was introduced to a boy with amazing blonde hair and the most stunning green eyes! "Hello gorgeous, it's lovely to meet you, I'm Brooklyn."
I blush, "It's so nice to meet you too!"
After I met the boys, me and Andy spent some time talking to them. I poke Andy, "Hey can my friends come here now? " I ask. "Oh! Yeah of course I completely forgot!" He reply's
I get my phone out of my pocket and text Lucy.
Me: Hey come backstage you can meet them now!! X
Lucy: We are on our way!! X
A few seconds later, Mel, Lucy and Shannon burst into the room, they all seemed to get on with the boys. Lucy was talking and flirting with Rye. Mel was joking around with Mikey. And here I am, stuck with Andy and Shannon flirting.
I see Jack and Brook and walk over to them. "Ahh trying to get away from third wheeling right?" Jack jokes. "Yeah I was kinda feeling awkward."
Every time I look at Brook I get butterflies in my stomach. He has such a beautiful smile, he tried flirting with me here and again but I never responded, I just turned into a bright red tomato!
A man comes out of nowhere and shouts "TEN MINUTES TILL THE SHOW BEGINS!" I didn't realise we had been talking for so long, the boys rush off but before they left Andy tells us that we can stay backstage and watch from the side. I thank him quickly and wish them the best of luck.
The lights dimmed, the show was just about to begin. This journey was only just beginning.

I hope you liked chapter 4! Let me know any ways I could improve the story! Thanks for the support! I love you all!! Xx