Chapter Twenty Two - LA..

Everyone was awake bright and early this morning, the time was 5:05am. Our flight was at 8:30am, I know it's early but we wanted to get to LA as soon as possible! Everyone was hovering around the living room, eating breakfast, with our suitcases by the side of us. "Who is buzzing for today?!" Brooklyn asks excitedly, looking around at us all with a huge smile spread across his face. "Me me me!" I reply happily. "Ooo me too! I can't wait to be able to walk without crutches in a few days!" Lucy says looking happy. "Best feeling!" Mikey replies to Lucy's comment.
Soon after scoffing our breakfast down our throats, we were ready to go. All of us girls climbed into the tour bus while some of the boys lifted our cases into the back of the bus, storing them neatly like gentlemen. "Thank you for that!" Shannon says, smiling at Andy, thanking him.
A while after becoming seated in the tour bus, we set off on our journey to the airport. During the rather quick journey to the airport, everyone sang karaoke loudly in sync with each other. Everyone laughed, smiled and overall had an amazing time in that short journey to the airport.
After reaching the airport, everyone jumped out of the tour bus and dragged our individual suitcases along behind us, walking towards the entrance of the airport. As we entered the airport, the smell of cleanness filled my nose. We took our suitcases straight to the baggage hold, where we dropped them off and they were put onto the airplane, ready for the flight ahead. Next, we take a walk to security, where our hand luggage bags got checked by security.
Furthermore, after getting through security rather quickly, the time was 7:50am and we had a spare 40 minutes before having to board our plane. Andy, Shannon and Jack all left to buy some snacks for the 4 hour and 45 minute flight. This left everyone else to sit and wait for the flight, I sat next to Brooklyn and lent my head on his shoulder, while I listened to music. Brook planted a few kisses on my head while I listened to the different genres of music, making me smile brightly. Twenty minutes go by quickly and before I know it everyone was back at the waiting area, I take my earphones out and join into the conversation.
"I can't wait to see Blair later." Jack states looking around at us all. "Is that because you won't have to hang around with us young lovers?" Rye says, smirking at Jack. "Yes and No." Jack reply's, smiling cheekily. "Heyyyy!" Brooklyn says poking his lip out and raising an eyebrow. I look up at Brooklyn and smirk, "We aren't that bad Jack!" I say, then looking over at Jack who was sat opposite me. "You aren't as bad as Rye and Lucy." Jack reply's, laughing slightly. "True that, they always have their tongues down each other's throats!" Mikey joins in. "Oi!" Rye reply's, hitting Mikey's arm softly and jokingly.
Before we know it, our flight was being called for boarding, so of course that meant that we rushed there. Once we showed our passports to passport control and got onto the plane, there was hassle finding out seats but in the end we found them! I was sat next to the plane window of course next to the one and only Brooklyn, the other side of Brooklyn was Mikey, who wouldn't stop taking photos of sleepy Brooklyn. For example here is one Mikey took:

Brooklyn looked absolutely knackered and I could tell because all he was doing was leaning his head on mine and nodding to sleep

Brooklyn looked absolutely knackered and I could tell because all he was doing was leaning his head on mine and nodding to sleep. Mikey was sat by Mel and I could see them try to sneakily hold hands, however they were being very "sneaky."
The plane took off and I held Brooklyn's hand, feeling slightly panicked but after we were in the air I was okay.
The flight wasn't as long for when we are going home but it was still long too me. I put my earphones in and watched a movie while Brooklyn had a nap and Mikey edited a vlog on his laptop. An hour and a half later, my movie ends and I turn to Brooklyn, who was still napping. I smile at him and I then poke his cheek, he moves slightly but still doesn't wake up. "There is still another two and a half hours left, aren't you going to leave him to sleep?" Mikey whispers, looking over at me. "Nahhhh I want my boyfriend to wake up." I reply, smirking at Mikey. "Alrighty then... you shake him awake and I will scream.." Mikey says. "Alright!" I reply, giggling slightly. I held Brooklyn's arms and began shaking him awake. Brooklyn shoots awake and Mikey begins shouting that the plane was going to crash. I know.. this was cruel but what can I say.. we love pranking our loved ones. Brooklyn looked confused, and shot up out of his seat and panicked, he then sits down realising that the plane was fine and that we were all fine.
"Don't do that to me!" Brook says looking at Mikey tiredly. "Don't look at me, it was your girlfriends idea." Mikey says, trying to hold in his laugh. "That is was." I reply, grinning at Brooklyn. "Your lucky I love you.." he says, kissing me on the cheek. "Don't do this not in front of me.." Mikey laughs. "You can't say much." I reply, pointing at Mikey who was holding Mels hand tightly. Mel overheard the conversation and began blushing, which made me and Brook laugh.
After The Flight
The plane landed smoothly and hardly made me panic as Brook was there next to me. We collected our luggage and then headed towards the taxi area. Once we got there we all took separate taxis as only three people could fit in each one. The journey to the new villa wasn't very long and when we arrived it was absolutely beautiful. The building was very modern and actually not as big as I initially thought it was.
There was a big bedroom with two double beds, which were connected to the living room. There was another two rooms and one fitted two people and the other fitted three beds. We decided where we wanted to sleep and we settled in. Lucy and Rye had the room that fitted two people, as there was one double bed. Me, Brooklyn and Jack all shared a room as there was three single beds near to each other and a sofa in the room also. Finally, Shannon, Andy, Mel and Mikey all shared one room with the two double beds meaning that they were sharing. I was happy enough with the sleeping arrangements and after unpacking my clothes I went to explore the house a little more. There was three big bathrooms and a small, modern kitchen. There was one living room that was quite big too. I took a seat in the living room and took in the new villa smell, Lucy came in on crutches and sat by me. "Do you think Blair will like us?" She asks me, looking slightly worried. "Hopefully he will!" I reply, smiling at her. "Okay, I'm just worried he won't like us." She says. "Let's just hope he likes us because he will have to put up with a lot more oddballs." I reply, laughing slightly.
The time reached 12:45pm and we were all eating some lunch due to us being hungry and settled in and awaiting Blair's arrival..

Thank you for reading this chapter! I hope you like it, this is my first story so I'm sorry if it isn't great but I am trying my best! Thanks again! Xx