Chapter 5

Previously on Chapter 4

I end the phone call. I turn to Hiro "she said it was fine... So I guess I'll be staying here. But where would I be sleeping?" I asks. Hiro points to his brother's room. "Are you sure?" I asks. He nod his head. "Okay... But I don't have spare clothes" I said. "Don't worry... You can wear mine. We are about the same size" he said.

I don't wanna get too close with him... He would just leave me... I don't want to feel the pain when he did

-Hiro's Identity-

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up in the morning. I sit up in my bed and look at the time. Looks like it's time for class' I thought to myself. I get up from the bed and stretch.

I walk over to the bathroom. I turn on the water and wait until it's the right heat. I start to strip of my clothes, then I enter the shower.

Once I'm done showering, I walk out of the bathroom. I walk to the wardrobe and pick out which outfit to wear. I scan my eyes through the layer of clothes, until my eyes settles on one.

(I personally choose the one on the left

(I personally choose the one on the left. But it's up to you)

I give my self a nod. 'This is the outfit for today' I thought, smiling slightly. Then I walk out of my bedroom, heading towards the kitchen. My mom is cooking breakfast. "Morning, Mom" I said. She turns to me and smile "morning sweetie... How's your sleep?" She said. "Good... I sleep well" I say. She hums "that's good to hear" she said.

She places a plate in front of me. "Enjoy your breakfast, sweetie" she said, kissing the top of my head. "Thanks mom" I said. She nods her head, smiling. I smile back, then I start eating.

After eating, I get up and walk over to Mom. I kiss her cheek. Then I head towards the front door. "Bye Mom! Love you" I said. "I love you too, sweetie. Have a good day at college" she said. 'Yeah... Totally...' I thought to myself. I got on my bike and starts making my way to SFIT.

After a while of riding. I finally reach the University. I got off my bike and head inside the building. I start making my way to my lab.

I place my backpack on the table. "Okay... Time to start working" I say to myself. I walk over to my on progress robot and take my tools. Then I start working.

"Alright... Let's see if this works" I say to myself. "Alright Y/N here... This is the 17th test of my robotics project" I say. But the robot just act up. "Oh God! Looks like I never will get this thing work" I say, frustrated. 'I need a break' I thought, then I walk out of my lab.

'Where is Hiro?' I thought. Well.. come to think about it... I haven't seen any of the gang. Then I just walk out of the lab and decide to take a walk.

While I was walking. Out of no where, something is attacking me. I jump out of the way from reflect. It's a giant robot. 'Woah.... What's that thing?' I thought to myself. The robot walk over to me. I curse under my breath, then I turn around running.

"There! I see it... Oh no it's chasing someone. Come on we need to help" I heard someone yelling. Then someone appear and pick me up. "Woah! Who are you?! Put me down?!" I yelled. "Relax! I'm not an enemy, I'm trying to save you" she yelled back at me. She sounds familiar "Wait... Gogo!" I said in realisation. She just turn her head to look at me.

"Alright it's far enough now... You can put me down" I said. She place me down on my feet. I take a deep breath, since it's hard to breathe with that speed. "You okay?" She asks. I give her a thumbs up.

Then the rest of the group came. Then there's a boy with a purple suit. "Who are you?" I asks. He took of his helmet. My eyes widened when I see who it was. "Hiro?!" I exclaim out of shock. "I-is this... Some kind of a prank? What are you guys doing... wearing costume like this?" I said. "No... This isn't a prank... This is not a costume. This is our suits" he said as he walk over to me. I take a step back "y-you're saying t-that you're the Big Hero 6 everyone is talking about?" I said. Hiro nod his head. "Okay... So you're the one who has been getting rid of the bad guys?" I said again. He nod again.

"Y/N... I wanted to tell you... But I don't know how.... Please don't be mad" he said. "Mad? Why would I be?" I asks. "I've been keeping this secret from you" he said. 'Oh Hiro... If only you'd know, I've been keeping a bigger secret from you and the others' I thought, but I can't tell him that. At least... Not now. I shook my head "No... I'm not mad.... I'm just shocked" I said. He let out a breath of relief. "You didn't think it's a bit freaky or something?" He said. I shook my head "no... I've seen worse" I said. "Really? Like what?" He asks. "I won't tell you" I said. He groans "oh come on! Please?" He said. I turn around and run away. "Hey! Y/N!!! Tell me" he yelled and start running after me. I just ignore him and keep running.

I got to the University. I enter my lab. 'Woah... Hiro turns out to be the superhero I've always heard about' I thought to myself. Well... I don't think it's freaky. If anything... I'm the freak one. Hiro became a hero from the tech he create. But me... I'm a real freak who's born with all this ability. But still... Finding out that I've been friends with a group of superhero is really shocking. I didn't expect that one bit.

This people are different... Maybe they will actually accepts my difference

*to be continued*