Chapter 17

Once she emerges in her now stained khakis and ruffled purple polo shirt I give her a warm smile and hug her. "Michael I'm disgusting... ", I sigh. "No babygirl you're human...ty let's go, we have some thing's to get...", Sadie breaks the hug. "What thing's?..", I chuckle. You'll see... She continues her quizzed stare. "it'll be fun!", I convinced taking her hand. At least it'll be for me...

"Michael what the heck are these?! ", Sadie screeched pointing to tge feminine aile I smile nervously. "By what that clerk told me..this is stuff you need for your ..thing ", Sadie's eyes bulge. "What is that stick thing?", I rub my face. This wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. "Come on let's go get help..", I said taking her hand. Sadie nods. We search a couple ailes until we find a clerk that's a woman. "Uhh excuse me ma'am? ", I interrupted her as she was stacking can good's.  She turns around. "Oh Hello! Want can I do you for?", She said in this southern accent.

I felt my face getting hot. This woman was beautiful. She had medium brown coils for her mane anda  Carmel  coat for skin. And to top it off, she had big doe like brown eyes. I'm guessing by Sadie's impatient tug at my arm, I was starring for too long. I clear my throat embarrassed. "Sorry, I uhh well...We need help..please ", "Well of course! What is it that you need help with?", She questioned in that beautiful accent of hers. "Well my daughter...she... well she became a woman today ", I said glancing at Sadie who returned with a shameful glance of her own.

The woman looked at Sadie empatheticly. "Awe honey bunch, don't feel bad it's normal, come now, I'll help you and it seems you need a training bra too! you have more mosquito bites then my papa in Louisiana! ", Not getting her southern drawl Sadie just nods. I chuckle.  The lady who later introduced herself as Olivia, was a great help in Sadie's situation. Though it took Sadie some time to feel comfortable about talking about period's. I found it amusing until Sadie broke down.

"Sadie babygirl... it's okay, calm down ", She shakes her head. "It's not fair...", I kneel in front of her. "I love you no matter what. This minor life change we will deal with together okay? ", She sniffles. "Okay...Thank-you Michael ", She said hugging at my neck. I smile and return her hug. "Well since she's a bit on the small chest'ed  side, I got her these...", Olivia said reappearing into the dressing room. I break Sadie's and I hug.

"Thank-you Olivia, you've been a great help", "Awe honey that's no problem, you're a great father... most would've fainted...", I furrow my eyebrows. "Why would I faint?", Olivia giggles. I remain silent trying to figure out her untold joke. "Well Mister..you have to help her put on her... thing's.. just until she gets the hang of it...", This time Sadie's and I Both bulge our eyes. "You mean he will see my... ", Olivia nods. "He's your father...so it shouldn't be bad",

I rub my face. If I haven't fainted, I'm not far from it. "Okay..look I can help if you want?", "Please? God this is embarrassing ", Olivia gives me another warm smile. "It's okay I understand, Sadie do you mind me helping? ", Sadie looks at me then Olivia. "Okay...", Olivia escorts Sadie out. I take a seat on the bench. I wish she was seven again because I don't know how I will deal will this monthly.

I wait for about twenty minute's before they return. Sadie seemed calmer and Olivia looked starstruck. I smile at the both of them. "There she goes! How ya feeling? ", "Better..thanks to Olivia ", Sadie beamed as Olivia packed her stuff. "You know Olivia... he's single...", Sadie teased smiling at me innocently. I squint my eyes at her to stop. She giggles. "Oh that's nice...", "Yeah and he thinks you're totally hot so... I think a date should be in the future...",

I clear my throat."I'm sure Olivia is a busy woman... tha- ", "You know that actually doesn't sound like a bad idea Sadie... ", Olivia giggles. my face is burning now. "Okay well then it's settled, meet him tomorrow at six in the afternoon at movies eight...he'll be there", "Well okay then..Thank-you for inviting me Michael... ", Olivia beamed as we walked out to check out. I nod rambling nervously. 

Once we checked out Olivia and I exchanged information. The entire time Sadie bounced up and down exclaiming to the world that I have a girlfriend. I tried to calm her down bit to no avail. The only thing is that I haven't been on a date in awhile so knowing this I'm nervous . I need some help

To Be continued....