Chapter 27

Ever since that evening the "L" word slipped through my lips, it continued it's reign, taking full control of my emotions. I can not even begin to explain how it feels to give love and receive it. Sharing something so valuable, Once was a dream after Amber's death. But through Sadie and Olivia, I have found it again. And boy can I say Love Never Felt So Good.

I awake today feeling a bit under the weather. My nostrils feel like someone taped them together. I can't even begin to explain the pain I feel in my throat. I let out a low groan of pain as I was attempting to clear my throat. I glance cover to left side. Olivia laid there still captured by sleep. I sigh. Even that hurts. I hate this time of the year. Spring; the season of allergies.

I don't want to spread my big to Olivia so I slip away from the bed. It's a great thing I'm a doctor. It means I can heal myself with no problem. I take a trip to the bathroom for a warm shower. I strip myself of my night clothing and stepped into the water. I swear the warm water falling my body felt like heaven. I close my eyes and took in the sensation. Within a couple of minutes, it became apparent that may warm waterfall was becoming a bit too sensational.

I glance down, and my hypothesis shown proof of my sensation. I throw my head back in agitation. Why now?! I glance back down. I usually do not do this but I guess I have a date with pleasure; party of one. Due to my throat inflation, I can do this silently. I slowly reach down and close my eyes. Pretending to explore a whole other world. With each stroke, I feel as I am being lifted or put on this natural high.

Soon enough I'm twitching. I quickly grab my body wash and finished the job like an Indie 500 racer, that finished in first place. I let out a loud groan. I couldn't hold it in but I quickly regretted it. Not because of my throat but because Olivia walked in. "Michael is everything-", "Oh my God! ", I shrieked, like a teenager getting caught by his mother. This time I indeed regretted my outburst because now my throat is throbbing.

Olivia closes the door behind her. I instantly tense up. I don't think Olivia has ever seen me in the nude. Unless I don't know about it. She smiles sweetly and removes my oversized T-shirt she stole last night, revealing her in boy shorts. My mind tells me not to look but my body screams to look. I fight against my mind and scan her body. She is a petite woman and might I add is athletically built.

"Michael... don't be scared. I just want to take a shower... ", She said sweetly removing her boy shorts. Have mercy why is she doing this? I nod. I can't speak anyways if I wanted to. Forgetting the warm water was still running, I reach for the knob to turn it on. Olivia giggles at my odd attempt to turn the water on. "Michael... Baby you have to stop being so tense...You have seen a naked woman before ", She teases, stepping into the shower. I nod and swallow the invisible lump in my throat.

"May I?", Olivia asked, pointing to my chest as she squeezed the coconut cucumber body wash onto a sponge. I nod. She smiles her infamous sweet smile and steps closer to me. "Michael you Have beautiful caramel skin...", She said softly as she gently ran the sponge over my chest. I smile nervously. "Very beautiful... Michael don't be afraid of me", She requested again, looking into my eyes. Here hazel eyes pleaded for me to give into her request. Having no use for word's, I gently cup the side of her gave and lean down to kiss her.

Olivia smiled against my lips, deepening the kiss. Between this steamy water and this even steamier kiss, my bodies request for pleasure slowly but surely returns. I place my other free hand on her hip, pushing her closer to me. Olivia squeal in delight at the discovery of a man at full wake. "Mmm...  I guess you couldn't do the job right yourself", She teased biting her lip. I feel my cheeks burning. "Awe are you blushing too? Michael how can you blush over little ole' me?", She asked smiling, but I sensed the seriousness in her last question.