Chapter 18

Once we checked out Olivia and I exchanged information. The entire time Sadie bounced up and down exclaiming to the world that I have a girlfriend. I tried to calm her down bit to no avail. The only thing is that I haven't been on a date in awhile so knowing this I'm nervous . I need some help ...

"Michael are really gonna where that tie with those shoes? ", Sadie questioned plopping onto my bed. I turn from the mirror. "This my favorite plaid tie... ", I said tugging at it. Sadie shakes her head in disappointment. "You look like a used car salesmen... ", she explained bluntly. I frown. "I think she'll find befitting... ", Sadie wags her index finger at me. "Michael you're gonna scare Her away...you'll scare every woman away.. ", I chuckle.

"And what makes you think you know what you're talking about? ", Sadie smiles and hop's off my bed. She scans my clothing then rushes into my closet. "Sadie what are you doing? ", I asked watching her rummage through my closet. She's ignores me disappearing deeper into my closet. Let out an impatient sigh.

Sadie reappears with a simple black tie and lavender collared polo dress shirt. "I know this because.... well I am a woman now...Now here go change... " She instructed handing me the clothing. "You're one bossy twelve-year old", I complained following her instructions. Within minutes I reappear in the shirt and tie Sadie picked out for me.

"Okay, How do I look miss lady?", I asked with a raised brow. Sadie gives me her toughest critique stare. "Well my good man...I have done well...", I chuckle. "You're so silly...", I walk towards my body mirror. Sure enough, Sadie was right I look...hot! "My work isn't done just yet, let's do something about that hair ", I sigh and fluff up my curls.

"I like my hair....", Sadie shakes Her head. "So does Shaggy from Scooby-Doo... by the way he left a voicemail.. he wants his mane back man... ", I roll my eye's. "Ha-ha very funny..this coming from a little girl...oops I mean lady... who can't spell congestion nor say it...", Sadie glares at me playfully. "Well played... ", I chuckle. After touching up my hair a little more, I found my best smelling Cologne And sprayed just the right amount, whatever that is.

"Okay how do I look?", I asked facing Sadie. She taps her index finger against her chin. "Hmm missing one last thing...", My eyes widen. "What am I missing??.. ", Sadie giggles. "Calm down.... I got it...", She stated as she pranced out of the room. I sigh and check the time. I'm five minutes late!! I quickly grab my keys and wallet and slip on my shoes.

"Sadie?!? ", I yelled running throughout the house. "In here!! ", Sadie called from the kitchen. I jog into the kitchen. "I was looking for flower's... I found these Lily's... pretty huh?", I nod trying to catch my breath. "Michael! You're seven minutes late here take these to her and go!!", She hands me the flower's and starts pushing me out. "But I forgot your dinner...", I whined as she rushed me out. "I'll find something... ", She aside opening the front door. "Well I need to tell you some rules..", Sadie groans.

"Michael you're Gonna get told some word's if you don't hurry and make this date!", "okay, but remember bed at nine-thirty..

no later....bath...lock doors...uhh-", "I got it... Go! ",.I sigh. "I'm nervous princess.... ", Sadie smiles. "Just be you... and have fun... now go!", I sigh and turn to leave. "Wait!!", I turn back to Sadie. "Remember to be a gentleman... now go! ", I laugh and nod. I quickly hop in my car and beep letting Sadie know I'm leaving.

I'm scared leaving her alone. But Bill is there. Now I'm worried about me. It's been year's since I've been on The dating scene, let along been in the presence of a beautiful woman like Olivia. I hope this goes well...

To Be Continued....