Chapter 29

"Doctor Jackson? ", A nurse called from the other sides of my office door. I tear seat from my file. "Yes? Come in.", I said, removing my reader's glasses. I hate those thing's. The nurse emerges from behind the door, revealing herself to Simone Thatcher. I give her a warm smile, as she slowly closes the door behind her. "Hey, are you busy?", I shake my head no. "Not really just glancing over some files.", I replied casually, pointing to the folders in front of me.

She smiles nervously, picking at her hand's. "M-Michael... Doctor Jackson... I-I have something to tell y-you...", She stutters out. Becoming more worried by the minute, I turn facing her. "What's wrong?", She sighs. "Remember Aiden?", I nod slowly. I know that face she's giving me. Nothing good ever comes from a face like that. "Well...He...He passed away two nights ago...", She whispers, walking towards me. I shake my head.

"No because two nights ago I was sick and they said he was fine.", She sighs. "No, they didn't want to tell you. It was Mister Manning's order's...", She explained, rubbing my back a little. I cringe at what I just heard. I didn't even get to say goodbye.  I don't know whether to be angry or cry. He's gone now. God I hate this. As my thoughts boiled over, so did my emotions. I need some comfort. I glance up at Simone. "Can I hug you?", She blushes, nodding.

God she's such a sweet girl. I stand up and wrap my arm's around her neck. She automatically wraps her arm's around my waist. I sigh. I need this hug. I inhale the scent of her hair. It smelled like Japanese Cherry Blossom. Which reminded me of Olivia. That's when it hit me, I have over stepped my professional boundary. I slowly release my hug. Simone is still clinging on to my waist. I sigh. She probably needs a hug more than I do. I wrap my arm's around her neck again.

"Thank Michael... ", She whispered into my chest. "No problem...", After a few more minutes, She finally let's go. I do the same. "I really needed that. I've been down a lot lately... ", She expressed, scooting her blonde locks, behind her earlobe. I give her a warm smile. "Thing's will work out. They always do, have faith. ", I said giving her shoulder a little squeeze. She stares at my hand. I blush feeling embarrassed by her reaction.

"Sorry... ", I said softly as I removes my hand. She steps closer to me. "It's okay... You are just trying to make me feel better. ", She spoke softly, gazing into my eyes. I scratch at my neck, tugging at my collar. "Well Thank-you... For the hug and all", I said trying to avoid eye contact. "I'm sorry Michael... It's just you are so nice...And thoughtful... and...", She trailed off, closing in on my face. "Simone... I don't know your inten-", Her lips crash against mine.

I don't even have time to react before, she is pushing me against the wall. "Simone! ", I screech, pushing her back.  She touches her lips then quickly turns to walk out. I rub my face. "Dammit!", I swear to myself, throwing a box of tongue pressures off my desk. I run my hand's through my hair. I don't know if a kiss is considered cheating. But to me it is. I can't be any more pissed off than I am right now. I don't if I should go talk to her or just call it a night.

After a few minutes of contemplation, I decided to call it a night. I need to be with my girls now more then ever. I just want to hold them both. Therefore I called Bill and we are on our way to Neverland. He hasn't spoken a word to me and I haven't spoken to him either. I'm not in the mood to talk. I think Bill knows that. We finally pull into the estate. "Thank-you... Night Bill", I said, climbing out of the car once we pulled into the driveway. "Good night Michael...", He smiled. I nod and continue up the steps.

My heart rate is through the roof right now. I can still feel her lips on mine. I can't believe she would do that. She knows I'm with someone. "Daddy-O! What's up dude?!", Sadie exclaimed, hugging me. I chuckle. "Hey princess, Been holding down the fort?", She nods. "Yup! All is well my king.", She said saluting me. I laugh harder. "Princess's curtsey not salute", She giggles. "Well I'm not your average princess am I?", she teased with a wink.

I squat to her level. "No my princess... You are not. ", I kiss her forehead. She blushes. "Well hello there can little ole me have some sugar as well?", Olivia said, emerging from the right wing of the living room. My heart instantly drops. I swallow the invisible lump in my throat. Forcing a smile, I nod. She lean into my face, but I turn my head to the side, making her kiss my cheek instead. When I turn back, she is giving me a look I hate. The 'Did I do something wrong?' look.

"Germs... You know from the hospital. I will brush my teeth...", I explained, scurrying off. I hate lying. I am really never given a reason to do it. So I rarely experience the guilt I have now. I enter the bathroom and instantly grab for my toothbrush and toothpaste. I wanted the guilt gone; now. I brush my teeth and tongue profusely. The promise of a clean sleigh, is what I wish this would give. After brushing my teeth, I return to the living room where Olivia and Sadie stood waiting for me. "What?", I asked eying at them suspiciously.

Sadie bursts into giggles. "Mom thought it would be nice if you and I go on a date...", Sadie expresses, still holding in giggles. "Is that right?", I asked, glancing at Olivia. Olivia looks away a bit nodding. I know she is bummed about me rejected her kiss. But I couldn't kiss her knowing another woman's lips were on mine not too long ago. "Well... Tell her I think that is a wonderful idea...But I would like to take you both out on a date.", I said directing my statement towards Olivia. Sadie squeals.

"Well look at Mister pump daddy...Okay I'm sold!", My jaw drops. "Sadie...", I said giving her a look. She shrugs. "Look, I'm a last with a mouth... I misuse it sometimes... Sorry.", She said, raising her hand's in defeat. I chuckle. "Well That leaves Queen Livia... ", Sadie and I glance at Olivia for an answer. Olivia sighs.

"Okay...", I smile wide and walk up to kiss her. She allows the kiss, but puts in no effort. "Eww! PDA! ", Sadie exclaimed making a face. I back away from Olivia and turn to Sadie. "Call in night?", She nods. "Call in night! Pizza or Chinese?", I shrug "Doesn't matter.", Sadie nods and skips off. "Olivia...I-", "I'll go help Sadie... ", She said walking away. I sigh and watch her. I can only imagine how she will react when I tell her about Simone....

To Be Continued...