Chapter 23

I awake the next morning to my alarm clock. I groan and reach over what I thought was my pillow to stop it. It is Olivia. I look down at my chest. She was gripping at my chest, peacefully sleeping. I pause to take in her beauty. Her caramel skin seemed to glow As the sunlight seeped through my linen curtains, shining on us.

After two minutes of absorbing, I carefully reach across her for my alarm clock. I successfully turn it off. The worst part about this morning is I have to be in the hospital by seven it's six. I don't want to leave her here without telling her. But I don't want to wake her either.

I sigh at my delima. I finally decide to take a risk at leaving her here. I slowly slide her off me, while slipping from the bed. Once I was free, I began my daily regimens. Before I knew it I was fully dressed with fifteen minutes to spare. I walk out of my room and across the hall towards Sadie. I peep in. She wasn' just waking up. "Morning princess...", I whispered walking in.

She gives me a sleepy smile. "Morning Michael...Are you going to work? ", I nod. "In a few minutes... ", She runs her eyes And sighs clearly disappointed. "Awe come on...I'll be back in the morning... plus Olivia is here...", I trailed off. Sadie gives me a look. "Oh goody...", I sigh. "I don't understand why you don't like her...you were so eager to put us together.. ", I said sitting on her bed. She opens Her mouth to say something but my watch beeps. I glance at it.

"Shoot! I'm running late! Look we will talk about This when I get home...be good love you!", I said pecking her forehead before jogging out.

As I ran through the hall I watch Olivia walking out of my room. I smile. Here hair is a frenzy mess, but she looks adorable in my pajamas. "Morning baby!", I exclaimed giving her a quick Peck on the lips. She smiles sweetly. "Morning Mikey... I see you're dressed for work? ", I nod.

"Yeah... which I'm actually running late for...I gotta go but...Sadie's in her room...you guys can have Linda's whip you up something.", I said gathering the rest of my thing's. Olivia sighs. "Michael the Girl hates my guts...", I walk up to her and kiss her tenderly. "But I love your guts...", She sighs again not amused. "Michael I'm serious... ", "I am too! look... How about after breakfast you two go shopping... my treat...plus you do need clothes if you're staying over...", I said slipping past her.

"Wait what?", She asked as I walked away. "Bill will handle everything... I-I lo... Umm have a good day!", I exclaimed jogging downstairs. I quickly jog out of the house. That was a close one. I don't want to throw around the 'L' word just yet. Bill meets me at the car. "Morning sunshine! How was your night...", Bill asked raising his right eyebrow knowingly. I chuckle.

"You're sick...", I joked climbing in. "What? Excuse me if I've witnessed your phones calls with her...just thought you- ", "Bill!...Don't... ", I said embarrassed.

"Michael it's normal for people to have phone s-", "Oh my God Bill! Can you just drive me to work already? ", I pleaded my face burning from embarrassment. Bill chuckles and starts the ignition. I let out a sigh of reliefs once we pulled out of the estate. "So you're telling me last night... you did nothing? ", I groan. "Bill... I swear I'm going to choke you if you ask another question! ", I exclaimed waving my hands around for emphasis.

He laughs this time. "Alright Alright... Mikey Bear...", Bill teased smirking at me through the rear view mirror. I face palm myself wishing the floor board would swallow me up. I definitely have to get a cow bell for him...

To Be Continued....