Reunited

SORRY FOR THE LATE WAIT, I WAS JUST FURTHUR PLANNING THIS STORY!

ENJOY, MY LOVELIES! 😘

----

Vanessa starts to drive towards the address Ethan had sent her.

ethandolan: 269 Alicia Nix drive, Los Angeles, CA 90038

She listens to the radio, the song "Perfect" playing. This song reminds her of Grayson, she was listening to this when she met him. That day, was a big coincidence that he couldn't stop telling her about. The song, and the fact that he saved her from dying.

*Flashback*

Grayson is casually walking down the street to meet his twin brother Ethan at a coffee shop. He looks down at his blue Adidas as he walks, one earbud in his right ear. The song "Perfect" comes on, and he instantly skips it, the song making him emotional because of how single he is.

He walks to the crosswalk, pushing the button and waiting at the curb. He looks to his right to see a short beautiful girl standing beside him, both of her earbuds in her ears. From what he can see from where he was standing, was one side of her face, one deep dimple evident. Her dark brown hair was in two small buns on the top of her head, some of it falling down at the front of her face to frame it.

The little white stick figure suddenly flashed from the signal across the street, indicating that they could walk.

The girl walked in front of Grayson, Grayson being able to see a car coming closer to where the girl was walking. He knew the car couldn't stop because of the speed.

"Hey, ma'am! Look out!" he yells as he starts to run towards the girl, gently yanking her hand so she falls towards him. He catches her in his hands as the car drives across the intersection on a red light.

Grayson looks at the girl, whose head is in his arms as she's leaning towards his body.

He sighs, he wasn't aware that such a beautiful human being could exist in this world. Her beautiful deep dimples, her beautiful light brown eyes, her smile, her eyebrows, her everything.

She looks back at him, staring into his eyes. She finally decides to get off him for as the cars were honking and it was getting really awkward.

Grayson picks up the girl's phone and headphones from the ground that were tossed when he yanked her, accidentally seeing the song she was listening to.

She was listening to "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran.

"Thank you," she says as she retrieves her phone. They start running because the stick figure was gone and cars were starting to drive.

"No problem," says Grayson as he gave her a toothy smile. They both reach the curb and bend down to catch their breaths. "I'm Grayson Dolan by the way."

"Vanessa Merrell," she smiles.

"Wanna join me and my twin brother on a coffee date?"

"Can I bring my twin sister too? I'm supposed to go meet her at the grocery store," she asks. Grayson laughs.

"Oh so you're a twin too?" he chuckles. "Yeah, she can come. I'm sure we'll all get along," Vanessa smiles at him, already knowing that they were gonna become great friends.

From that day, "Perfect" has been their song. They fell in love as time went by. So did Veronica and Ethan, but they took their relationship further, quicker than Vanessa and Grayson did.