Important - A/N

Hello everybody,

I needed to ask you guys something.

So...I love the Dolan and Merrell twins to dear Earth, they always make me laugh and I'm really thankful for them.

About a year ago, I started my first story on wattpad, which was about the Merrell & Dolan twins, and was called "Twins at War", and as I wrote about my favorite youtubers, I began to realize that I love to write about these goofy people that always brighten my mood.

Which comes to the point of this author note.

I have a new idea for a story, which will come out late this summer (hopefully), but I really like it. I was bored, laying on my bed, trying to think of ways to entertain myself without using technology.

So I started to think of words (because I'm a nerd like that), words that I could use in the next chapter of this story. So I kept thinking, and I stopped at a word...delicate.

And the second I heard that word, my mother told me to go to the shower. So I did, I got my clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. (Don't know why these details are necessary, but they just are. Deal with it 😏)

So I usually think in the shower (like legit, it's those 20-30 where I usually come up with story chapter ideas haha) and I thought of the word delicate. And I kept thinking and thinking...

And I got an idea for a story, an idea I loved. So I got out of the shower as quick as I could, and wrote the idea down on Google docs and immediately started writing the prologue.

My first intention on who it was gonna be about was Graynessa. But a couple days ago, my friend Adi (AdityaMerrell) was talking about how I lack talent in character development. (Even though I think I lack talent in writing as a whole. But I have improved I guess)

And I realized that he was right. I've never had an opportunity to further develop my own characters since I've been writing about real people that actually exist.

The only original story I did write that I published, I unpublished because I was lost and it wasn't getting the love that my other stories got.

So I wanted to ask you a question...

Would you read my story if it wasn't Dolan & Merrell, or do you want Graynessa? (Vote by commenting on the last sentence of this part)

I'm planning for it to be an original story, but I want you guys to decide. I'm gonna be happy either way, but I feel like I wanna start doing something that will be effective in my future, since I do wanna become an author. And original stories are filled with opportunities and new things that fanfictions don't offer, unfortunately.

So yeah, answer the question please. I would appreciate it. Sorry for the length of this, I just wanted to tell you guys what my thought process is. And I'm sorry I haven't been writing author notes in my chapters nowadays, I just feel like people get annoyed of them, since I do as well.

But if you want me to start writing the A/Ns again, I can. Just tell me. Love you all! 💕

- Umi 💜

(Sneak peak of the new story, "Delicate")

(And thank you for #1 on #dorrell because of your love! Ily!)

(ALSO CHOOSE: EITHER GRAYNESSA OR ADAM & ELLISON, IT'S YOUR CHOICE. VOTE HERE PLEASE!)