Part 3 - A/N

Hello everyone!

I'm really proud of how this story has been going so far I'm really excited for the rest, especially the end. 

But let me say this...there will be NO sequel to this story, as far as I've planned. But there might be, probably not though.

So, I thought that here is a good place to mark begin Part 3.

In part three, before every chapter, I'll have a song and lyrics that fit the chapter. And that's basically all that's different.

I'll be making a Spotify playlist with all the songs that fit this story, so I'll share my user and other info so you guys can listen along to the songs while reading & I'll also add the youtube vid version in every chapter. I'll share my user in the next chapter hopefully.

I got this idea from two of my favorite books on here, "Bad Taste" and its sequel "Good Taste" by DolanSzn. I love Harper and I love her writing and I thought this was a good idea since this book has so many references to songs. And even though I'm not a very musical person, I still love listening to songs and singing along. 

For the other chapters, I'll go comment songs per chapter on the first line of the chapter in case someone rereads or reads for the first time. 

I can say that there's a lot of things in store for this story in the future, and I'm really really thankful for all the support you guys have been showing me so far. I love you guys so much, more than you know, and I'm happy to have you guys in my life. 

I love you so FREAKING MUCH YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW! (insert !1!1 but I won't because my friends _Editor_ and Bat206 would kill me.)

Anyways, welcome to Part 3 (and the last part) of "Lucid Dreams"!

Love you.

- Umi 💜