Happy holidays - A/N

Hello everyone!

I know you guys are probably like "Omg Umi, another author's note? Can't you just update already?" and I know I know, I'm sorrrry.

There's really no excuse to why I haven't been updating, other than the fact that I am human and I am a high school student. Stress and anxiety and all of these projects and tests are really not helping along with the amount of stress with everything else. Loving myself, confidence, and everything that I've been going through for almost two years now - it's tough you guys. 

So I just wanted to come here and say once again that I am super sorry for not updating. Buttt, today is Christmas Eve and I wanted to say Merry Christmas to all of my Christian people out there or those who celebrate it because I love you all so much. I love everyone, even if you don't celebrate it! I hope 2019 is absolutely amazing for you!

Also, I was reading a bit of Twins at War today and omg wtf, I have improved so much in writing holy shidoodledingdongs. But, I am writing the next chapter of this story right now so (maybe) expect a new chapter or two by the end of this winter break of mine, which ends January 7th over here in Texas.

I love you guys so freaking much, and thank you for staying so patient with me. 

- Umi <3

(P.S, HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!)

(P.S.S, I have a story called "A Series of Poems" where I post all the poems I have been writing so I would really appreciate it if you could check that out! Love you guys!)