Gone

^ Yes, I imagined Kaden as Shawn Mendes but with hazel eyes instead of brown! 👌 

Take out your tishes if you give a sh*t about Kaden, which none of you do so okay yeah, enjoy! 😂 

 ♡♡♡ 

Vanessa

Empty. Lost. Worried. Hopeful.

These are all the feelings I feel inside at this current moment.

Seeing the heartbeat of my beloved boyfriend soothes me; yet seeing the face of the man I love haunts me.

Scratches and bruises everywhere. What used to be a very handsome face is now replaced by blood and gore, coming from inside of this beautiful poor soul's body.

I'm currently looking through the window of the door, watching his chest rising and falling.

Every breath intake of his lets him live in this world for just one more second.

That one second his chest falls for the last time, a horrendous loud beeping sound is heard.

I inhale a breath of new beginnings as he exhales the breath of his ending.

Seeing this end brought me to tears, a tear dripping down from one lone eye and landing on the tile floor beneath me.

He's gone.

I wake up, shaking in fear.

I look around, I'm in the hospital. It was all a dream; Kaden is not dead.

I look beside me to see Grayson fast asleep. One of his hands is on my knee as the other is on his lap.

He looks so peaceful as he sleeps, his lips curved in a small smile, making him look as angelic as ever. His nose creates a slight quiet snore sound as he breathes in and out.

I suddenly see his beautiful hazel eyes open, to look straight into my light brown ones.

"Morning," he says, stretching. His hand leaves my knee, and I immediately miss the physical contact.

"Morning Grayson," I say in return. "Did you sleep well?"

"To be honest...no," he sighs. "I haven't had a good night's rest in years. Every night, I get these dreams that seem to be real, most of them nightmares. When I wake up, I realize that it's all a dream and try to calm myself."

"Lucid Dreams," I whisper.

"They're called lucid dreams. I get them too, every day since the day I left you," I say.

"Oh, what are they about?"

"You, most of the time," I say. He stares into my eyes as he grabs one of my hands, squeezing it.

"Mine are about you too," he says, giving me a nervous smile. I see his eyes trail from my eyes to my lips, only to be set on my eyes again.

He starts to lean in as we hear a throat clear. The doctor walks closer to us as she gets our attention. We both stand up.

The nervousness inside me begins to grow as she comes closer with every step.

"Are you guests of Kaden Meadows?" she asks as she finally reaches us.

"Yes, I'm his girlfriend, Vanessa," I say.

"I'm sorry to say this but...we tried our best. Unfortunately, we couldn't save your boyfriend."

"No..." I mourn.

"I'm sorry for your loss, Vanessa," says the doctor. She pats my back before leaving.

"Fuck," mutters Grayson. The world starts to spin as tears escape my eyes.

My legs give out before I start to fall to the floor, Grayson catching me in his arms.

"Vanessa? Nessa, are you okay?" I hear Grayson ask me.

Thoughts of Kaden fill my head. His beautiful smile, his jokes, caring personality, beautiful memories of him being by my side when Annika was born.

Even though he didn't get to be planted in my heart, my heart still beats for his love and misses his presence.

The world starts to spin faster as I now lay there in Grayson's lap, on the ground.

He really is gone.

◇◇◇  

R.I.P Kaden Allen Meadows. 

Even though you guys don't give a damn about him right now...oh you just wait and see!

I'm actually kinda proud of the lucid dream part of this, even though a couple of my friends said that I was making death romantic. 😂

Anyways, I love you guys. And I'm so proud of updating in about a week! YAY! 😂😘

Also! I'm gonna publish a random book, which I'm gonna call "Six Worded Stories", today so please check it out! 😊

Xoxo,
Umi 💜

Xoxo,Umi 💜