Inseparable

Vanessa

*one week later*

It's been a week since Kaden's funeral, and I haven't gone anywhere but my room. I have done some chores, but none that involve going outside of my room.

I got super sick with a high fever the day after the funeral, and have been in bed ever since. I'm feeling better now, but I'm still too lazy to get up.

I haven't even showered this whole week, and I feel bad for Grayson since he's taking care of me.

Speaking of Grayson, he comes in the room and looks at me with a straight face, then heads for the bed where I lay.

"I don't think these words were ever gonna come out of my mouth, regarding you but..." he looks at me. "You look fucking hideous."

I knew he was speaking the truth because my hair looked like a bird's nest, but I decided to be dramatic and my jaw drops at his words, "Wow! I'm offended, don't talk to me."

"I'm just kidding!" he laughs. I shake my head.

"Sure you are," I say. He sits down at the edge of the bed beside me.

"Babe, go take a shower! I have a surprise for you," he says.

"But Gray, I'm too lazy," I say, closing my eyes.

"I swear if you don't stand up right now-"

"What would you do?"

"Pick you up, strip you, and then put you in the tub and give you a shower myself," he says, smirking. I look at him and give him an innocent smile.

"Fine," I say. "I'll go shower."

"Good girl," he says. I shake my head and laugh at him before going to my closet.

"What should I wear?" I ask him. He walks towards the closet, standing beside me. He searches through my clothes.

"Wear a dress," he says, looking through my side of my closet with all my dresses. "The surprise is special, so wear something special. I like you in pink and white."

He looks through the dresses, stopping on a two piece white lace one. (Picture on top)

"Wear this," he says, handing me the dress. "I bet you're gonna look so beautiful."

"Okay," I say. "How should I wear my hair, Mr. Grayson Dolan the fashion designer?"

"Curled," he says, casually.

"Wow," I say. "Since when did you get into fashion?"

"I've always been into fashion, you just never noticed," he says, flipping his imaginary hair. I laugh.

"Okay, Mr. Gray the fashion designer," I say. "I'm gonna go shower."

"Can I join?"

"No, absolutely not," I say.

He frowns before shooting me a small smile, "Fine."

I giggle before going into the bathroom and taking a shower.

□□□

I come out of the shower and dry my hair first, do my makeup and then curl my hair in tight curls. As soon as I'm done, I put on the two piece dress and make final touches to my look.

I go outside to see Grayson sitting on my bed on his phone. As soon as I come out of the bathroom, his eyes shift from his phone to me.

"Wow," he says. He gets off the bed and starts to walk closer to me. "You look gorgeous."